Fluorine

Charli XCX

tocar = play

tocaram = played

yeah i figured it was the past form as in italian its pretty much the same (toccarono). it doesnt mean play but you know, verbs and grammar and stuff lol

TBH I hope she’s playing dumb. Imagine her keeping good songs under lock & key cause she thinks they’re leaked. It’s terrible tbh.

Yeah, I 100% think she's playing dumb or acting as if there's nothing left to leak... She's obviously aware of the whole XCX World album and extras leaking, I imagine she now knows Taxi etc. leaked since she's no longer being harassed and I doubt she cares about pre-Vroom Vroom material being out there.

We all know that there's new music from the last 2 years that hasn't leaked and she still has, likely that it's scrapped, sold to another artist or is nice and secure for the upcoming project.

I know she said Party 4 U is probably on the internet, but I think she was being witty rather than assuming all her music had leaked.

I mean we all know songs like Attention, Bricks, Dance All Night, Next Life, Party 4 U, Party Party, Shoes etc. all remain unleaked.

Yeah, I 100% think she's playing dumb or acting as if there's nothing left to leak... She's obviously aware of the whole XCX World album and extras leaking, I imagine she now knows Taxi etc. leaked since she's no longer being harassed and I doubt she cares about pre-Vroom Vroom material being out there.

We all know that there's new music from the last 2 years that hasn't leaked and she still has, likely that it's scrapped, sold to another artist or is nice and secure for the upcoming project.

I know she said Party 4 U is probably on the internet, but I think she was being witty rather than assuming all her music had leaked.

I mean we all know songs like Attention, Bricks, Dance All Night, Next Life, Party 4 U, Party Party, Shoes etc. all remain unleaked.

Agree 100%

wow that pop 2 shoot really served some looks..giving us high fashion avant garde pop princess! 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7