Fluorine

Charli XCX

these Pop 2 outtakes she’s posting just further proves the point that we should’ve gotten a CD release with an amazing futuristic packaging

Ugh I know, I mentioned how I wanted the mixtapes on CD and got slated previously  :toofunny: But that cover on glossy paper with foil lettering, a holographic disc, ugh. I need it.

can anyone recall a situation where Number 1 Angel's tracklisting was affected by a leak?

Didnt she threaten to leak it if Atlantic didn’t release it or was that just her fans that were telling her to leak it when Atlantic was giving her slack about it

i'm talking w/ some other fans that seem to think the Exchange songs were initially supposed to be on N1A but i never got this impression

They weren’t. The majority of the exchange songs minus No Angel were never spposed to be performed or released after that show. I think she only released Roll With Me because she liked performing it live.

Didnt she threaten to leak it if Atlantic didn’t release it or was that just her fans that were telling her to leak it when Atlantic was giving her slack about it

They weren’t. The majority of the exchange songs minus No Angel were never spposed to be performed or released after that show. I think she only released Roll With Me because she liked performing it live.

people i'm talking to are saying minute long+ snippets of No Angel and Round & Round leaked before N1A and that's why they didn't make the cut, supposedly? this is definitely NOT how i remember it happening, but they seem dead-set in thinking this is what happened

i always thought they had never meant to seen the light of day 

people i'm talking to are saying minute long+ snippets of No Angel and Round & Round leaked before N1A and that's why they didn't make the cut, supposedly? this is definitely NOT how i remember it happening, but they seem dead-set in thinking this is what happened

The only thing I recall is ppl begging for the wetransfer link with the exchange songs and since it never happened ppl thought N1A was supposed to have all of those songs including Bounce ft Kyary there was even a pink fanmade tracklist at the time lol (since Charli herself told everyone those songs were just demos and since N1a was a mixtape we expected to get all of them in it). Well it didnt happen but we got an amazing project anyways

Nah they're definitely wrong aha, she was live all the time on Insta, talking about the mixtape and she said that Roll With Me was the only song on the mixtape we knew, she teased Dreamer a lot at this time too.

I think No Angel was always gonna be on the album, and at the time of Number 1 Angel, the album was still coming in September.

I'm pretty sure thats wrong given that TKO was the first exchange leak we got

Didnt she threaten to leak it if Atlantic didn’t release it or was that just her fans that were telling her to leak it when Atlantic was giving her slack about it.

Damn, what a time that was she was hating on her label all the time on Twitter and Insta, it was so hard for her to release Number 1 Angel. Glad she persevered. I remember her asking how to leak music, and Lily Allen responded telling her to make her own CDs and lose them in a public place.

Imagine Charli furiously printing homemade copies of Number 1 Angel and dropping them on the streets of the UK hahahahahahaha.

Nah they're definitely wrong aha, she was live all the time on Insta, talking about the mixtape and she said that Roll With Me was the only song on the mixtape we knew, she teased Dreamer a lot at this time too.

I think No Angel was always gonna be on the album, and at the time of Number 1 Angel, the album was still coming in September.

Right... SOPHIE and Charli both said a few words before the No Angel performance too, like how it was a really “special” song and whatnot... Pretty positive it was meant for the album.