Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

Oh my god. I have been STANNING for this movie since last year ever since I first heard about it and watched the trailer like 50 times

And now my IDOL created another masterpiece and it will be in this amazing movie!!!  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

My life is so great 

Oh my god. I have been STANNING for this movie since last year ever since I first heard about it and watched the trailer like 50 times

And now my IDOL created another masterpiece and it will be in this amazing movie!!!  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

My life is so great

Same!!!! I was already planning on seeing this it looks so good and now a Lana song too!!!

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

i know we make jokes about her retiring and exclusively doing soundtracks forever but sis pls :horror:

But see, the thing is, her soundtrack songs are really good. I love every one of them. Don't get me wrong, I want Honeymoon in August, but at least these kinds of songs are holding us over until she releases the album.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I really like the song. I typically like darker, slower (i.e. boring to most people) stuff so I'm pretty happy. I hope we get it in full soon. Maybe hold out on the criticisms before hearing the whole thing? I thought Big Eyes would be amazing from the snippet we had and then it turned out pretty mediocre, so sometimes the snippets aren't good indications of how the song will be - I'll be real though and say they usually make the song seem better than it is but lets give the song the benefit of the doubt. :toofunny:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Is this what Honeymoon will be like?

We can't know but probably not

I really like it as well. Lana keeps me going to the movies, y'all...

(still haven't seen Big Eyes tho, tbh... :toofunny:)

me neither

It's the one movie she made songs for that I didn't see 

Big Eyes does not look like a good movie to be honnee 

(but the songs are nice  :creep: )

Don't understand all the hate for this so far. It sounds so angelic and heavenly to me, I'm currently in tears at how good this is. I hope we get the full song soon, it's so beautiful. And y'all are so pessimistic about Dan Heath's works, I've actually loved most of the stuff he's produced with Lana, my personal favorite being Bel Air.

(although I can understand the Big Eyes mess though)

Movie's already out in Australia, i planned to see it earlier today but the weather here is HORRIBLE. If my mum doesnt send me to school tomorrow (smh i am /not/ catching 4 buses and 2 trains in this weather) im definitely going to see it. :)

( i feel like such a child here lmao)

OMG the "Life is Beautiful" thread was one of the last ones on ldr.fm, this has been cooking since fucking 2012!

Was it really? I don't even remember that anymore.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

my only worry about this is how people have been talking about how west coast came out soon after the video was filmed, but now Lana's seemingly made a music video for an upcoming Honeymoon track, but she'll probably be promoting this song for the next week or two to give it time to garner attention and sales when it's released properly