LDRO

Instagram Updates

It makes me sad that she keeps messing with her face. She’s so naturally beautiful, there’s no need for these injections that only leave her looking puffy.

yeah i really dont get the appeal :( fillers seem to age people who get them before they're 40

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Lana doesn't know the meaning of priceless - the bitch with the $60 boxset and $30 vinyl.

the $80 windbreaker

the $100 lfl white hoodie that will get stained in an hour

the $30 boat cap.

giphy.gif

It makes me sad that she keeps messing with her face. She’s so naturally beautiful, there’s no need for these injections that only leave her looking puffy.

idk wtf is going on, it might not be fillers. her face didn't look bloated at all in the selfie she posted yesterday, and in this pic it looks twice its size o.o

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

idk wtf is going on, it might not be fillers. her face didn't look bloated at all in the selfie she posted yesterday, and in this pic it looks twice its size o.o

I think it is filler because when your face is resting they look good but when you smile they move up or out causing her to look bloated

I think it is filler because when your face is resting they look good but when you smile they move up or out causing her to look bloated

Idk, when her face looks bloated it looks bloated regardless of her expression... i just hope it's not health/drug related :( certain meds (like prednisone) sadly have that side effect

Are her thoughts priceless or worth only a dollar I'm confused

At least the US Amazon has Sylvia Plath's collected poems at $3.99 as a digital Kindle book. You can go to Project Gutenberg and get Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass as a Kindle book (or html) for free. So I'm hoping she does the expensive physicals only for those who desire an expensive physicality of her thoughts (and whatever else is there, like her paintings or photos by Chuck, perhaps). Me, I like the kindle medium (and it solves the WW distribution problem rather niftily). Finally, if she sells a kindle version for a buck, and 10M purchases occur, even if she gets 50% of the profits.....

i feel bad hating bc i love lana but!! her hanging out with her new basic ass friends has low-key turned her into a basic ass bitch.. I'm happy she's happy but at the same time when she talked about turning into a baddie...this was not what i expected

she's failing so miserably at this whole insta baddie thing... not that i was really here for it but i mean if you're gonna do something do it right :um3:

no makeup, no golden tan, no cute fashion nova outfits, no brushed gorgeous hair, no brand collabs*, no trips to bora bora or *cough* bali :toofunny:, no events, and of course....almost no instagram activity! :eek:

like do your thing sis but just say you're taking it easy this year or sth

*the gucci one was shot in 2018

i feel bad hating bc i love lana but!! her hanging out with her new basic ass friends has low-key turned her into a basic ass bitch.. I'm happy she's happy but at the same time when she talked about turning into a baddie...this was not what i expected

She's being a baddie in a wrong way. Someone should slap her and teach her how to be Instagram baddie. I mean, if you're a baddie you can't show up at the party without eyebrows, with ugly hairstyle and in sweatpants. LMAO, but Lana you do you.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

she's failing so miserably at this whole insta baddie thing... not that i was really here for it but i mean if you're gonna do something do it right :um3:

no makeup, no golden tan, no cute fashion nova outfits, no brushed gorgeous hair, no brand collabs*, no trips to bora bora or *cough* bali :toofunny:, no events, and of course....almost no instagram activity! :eek:

like do your thing sis but just say you're taking it easy this year or sth

I'm actually extremely glad she's not doing (or showing us) any of this, I'd die of cringe if she did. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm actually extremely glad she's not doing (or showing us) any of this, I'd die of cringe if she did. :toofunny:

Well....she's sort of already done this? She used to attend all kinds of events, take short trips all the time, her hair almost always looked brushed nice prior to this mess era, she had a pretty cute tan during the Paradise era (think Ride mv, Tropico premiere), and I can't recall another era where her outfits -even if casual- were for the most part ugly or boring. Like we've seen nice/boring before (e.g. the countless times she's worn jeans w a white t shirt), but not ugly/boring. As for the makeup, I do agree overdone insta glam makeup would look horrid on her (anyone really), but it's a dying trend, at least in the US. Honestly, Lana was closer to being an "insta baddie" 7 years ago, before it was even a thing lol

Well....she's sort of already done this? She used to attend all kinds of events, take short trips all the time, her hair almost always looked brushed nice prior to this mess era, she had a pretty cute tan during the Paradise era (think Ride mv, Tropico premiere), and I can't recall another era where her outfits -even if casual- were for the most part ugly or boring. Like we've seen nice/boring before (e.g. the countless times she's worn jeans w a white t shirt), but not ugly/boring. As for the makeup, I do agree overdone insta glam makeup would look horrid on her (anyone really), but it's a dying trend, at least in the US. Honestly, Lana was closer to being an "insta baddie" 7 years ago, before it was even a thing lol

Oh, I never seen Lana as tan but whatever. :B I just mean that I’m glad I don’t see her promoting stupid (cheap) fashion brands or detox teas or anything and I’m glad she’s not traveling overseas just to take a few pictures and write a nice review because a flight company paid everything for her, lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Oh, I never seen Lana as tan but whatever. :B I just mean that I’m glad I don’t see her promoting stupid (cheap) fashion brands or detox teas or anything and I’m glad she’s not traveling overseas just to take a few pictures and write a nice review because a flight company paid everything for her, lol.

Tbh, the last thing I imagined Lana would want to do is to be a fucking "insta baddie" :awk: like you're 35 sis calm down :eek: 

She found out about them abh contour kits about 5 years too late. And I mean, come on, this whole thing is dumb beyond belief. Like, if you want to do your makeup a certain way, get your hair & nails done regularly, wear cute outfits all the time, go out a lot, travel, and have a vlog channel where you post about all that, there's nothing wrong with that. I do have an issue with undisclosed sponsorships and those fucking skinny teas, but that shady shit aside, I don't see anything wrong with this lifestyle -as long as it came about organically. If you're making conscious choices and making them on your own, it doesn't matter if on the surface it seems like you're just a stereotype. If you're genuinely doing your thing, it doesn't matter if many other people happen to be doing it too.

But Lana's "insta baddie" shtick is beyond ridiculous. The way she approached this whole thing was almost..."culture"-vulturish :/ Does that makes sense? Like she saw an insta baddie starter pack meme and decided to make it her new personality :awkney2: It comes off more as a parody and it's so embarrassing that she meant it. She seemed so much more mature a couple of years ago... She went from setting trends to blindly, badly, and belatedly following them. It's sad.