LDRO

Instagram Updates

staying at the Grand Hôtel presumably, it's like the only really high-end hotel in Stockholm

bitch could've got a room for free where I work though, our "Deluxe" category is fully booked tonight but I'd have evicted someone

She stayed at Sheraton Hotel last time she was in Stockholm, but yeah, I was guessing either Sheraton or Grand this time. I hope she had a nice stay. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She stayed at Sheraton Hotel last time she was in Stockholm, but yeah, I was guessing either Sheraton or Grand this time. I hope she had a nice stay. :flutter:

That building in the background is the Hotell Diplomat, anyway - which is basically next-door to Grand...

She could've stayed at any hotel along Strandvägen really, I suppose. They're all kind of in that luxury tier after all.  :defeated:

rihKQ8M.gif

That building in the background is the Hotell Diplomat, anyway - which is basically next-door to Grand...

She could've stayed at any hotel along Strandvägen really, I suppose. They're all kind of in that luxury tier after all. :defeated:

Yes, I know. I’ve been there for afternoon tea once (their vegetarian option was a disappointment tbh), I like the red... window...?? what are they called in English??? Nåja, de röda markiserna är fina när man går förbi, haha.

Yeah, any of those hotels would’ve been good I guess, they’re in the posh area anyway lol. (I found a Ica (supermarket for anyone else who reads this) somewhere around there and internationally laughed so hard at the week’s special offers lmao, oysters, expensive cheeses and like pricey meats, I couldn’t)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yes, I know. I’ve been there for afternoon tea once (their vegetarian option was a disappointment tbh), I like the red... window...?? what are they called in English??? Nåja, de röda markiserna är fina när man går förbi, haha.

Yeah, any of those hotels would’ve been good I guess, they’re in the posh area anyway lol. (I found a Ica (supermarket for anyone else who reads this) somewhere around there and internationally laughed so hard at the week’s special offers lmao, oysters, expensive cheeses and like pricey meats, I couldn’t)

vääääänta finns det ett ica på östermalm omggggg, trodde bara det var typ den där andra butiken som finns nere i t-banan   :lmao:  

tbh i never go up there unless i have to pop into sephora for something anyway, yikes  :toofunny:

rihKQ8M.gif

vääääänta finns det ett ica på östermalm omggggg, trodde bara det var typ den där andra butiken som finns nere i t-banan :lmao:

tbh i never go up there unless i have to pop into sephora for something anyway, yikes :toofunny:

I’m only there if I’m walking to Djurgården. xD

Jaaa, om du går bakom fasaderna på Strandvägen så ligger det en liten Ica på ett hörn, skitkul att se att veckans extrapriser typ bara var lyxvaror! :lmao: Kollade upp det på Google, ligger tydligen på Riddargatan. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

She looks so good but can't stand this step mom making vegan gluten free burgers era

Apt description, although my first thought was, "okay, she's not vegan" because Cheetos aren't vegan, or even, vegetarian. From what I saw, lots of the food wasn't vegan.

I'm not judging her, but I know it's been debated here in the past.

Also, Val looked like she had a bottle of champagne or something. Obviously, sis being a recovering alcoholic doesn't mean people around her can't drink, but I know it makes it harder, and it made me cringe to see that.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream