PrettyBaby

Create an Unreleased Lana Album/Playlist

hiiii look & listen to this amazing album i put together, thank you xoxo

(it took me a few days to finish the tracklist but i'm sooo pleased with it honestly) :)

@SitarHero boop. I kind of love My Best Days ending the album. But I wasn't entirely sure??

I was thinking it could go somewhere else too but idk.

HoJzYMi.png

oh my god, thank you so much for this! i've wanted a playlist of these *types* of lana songs (the cutesy, boppy stuff) because they're some of my favorites  :flutter: i'm gonna listen to this all the time omg

eqRrWy2.jpg

(The version of Diet Mtn Dew is Demo 1)

(The version of Lolita is Demo 2)

(The version of Yayo is AKA version)

and omg i love this one too!! it's like an alt. version of AKA-- so perfect :grinds:

o4qjp4j.png

Mess what is Dayglo Reflection doing here?

MBD is a good ending track. I just never go for it bc I use it in albums that have more obvious ones but I like that! (Also recently discovered it's p good before Resistance)

DR sounds rly good after Paris. TMTP ends quietly with the cute lullaby feel, & Dayglo starts off quietly with the piano. It's a nice lil transition. I'm open to suggestions tho. :hooker:

i need a good transition for those ending ballads!

& I have the official DR in the album with other covers / features so I could put the solo edit elsewhere.

14417469274.gif

DR sounds rly good after Paris. TMTP ends quietly with the cute lullaby feel, & Dayglo starts off quietly with the piano. It's a nice lil transition. I'm open to suggestions tho. :hooker:

i need a good transition for those ending ballads!

& I have the official DR in the album with other covers / features so I could put the solo edit elsewhere.

I feel like they sound totally different. Like Dayglo is very post-2012 Lana Del Rey, it's a mysterious jazzy ballad, would not sound out of place on Paradise or Honeymoon. Paris...ends with "text me when you get home safely." If you must have the solo edit at all, I'd put it with like Hollywood's Dead--those kind of later unreleased songs with more BTD vibes.

Maybe Caught You Boy there instead? :hooker: Lol I'm only going full on critic cuz you @'d me but obviously you'll do whatever you prefer

How did you screenshot in iTunes 12? My screen cuts off all my albums over 15 tracks

I feel like they sound totally different. Like Dayglo is very post-2012 Lana Del Rey, it's a mysterious jazzy ballad, would not sound out of place on Paradise or Honeymoon. Paris...ends with "text me when you get home safely." If you must have the solo edit at all, I'd put it with like Hollywood's Dead--those kind of later unreleased songs with more BTD vibes.

Maybe Caught You Boy there instead? :hooker: Lol I'm only going full on critic cuz you @'d me but obviously you'll do whatever you prefer

How did you screenshot in iTunes 12? My screen cuts off all my albums over 15 tracks

Overall, most songs on BTTB feature piano / prominent drums. That's what I was going for along with the cutesy Lizzy era vibe. So that's why I put Dayglo on there. It doesn't necessarily fit the Lizzy vibe, but the rest is there for me. The lyrics are vague too so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol.

I wanted ya feedback tho ur good. Caught You Boy is too guitar-y for this playlist IMO. But I do hear the jazzier side of Dayglo like you said. Maybe I'll end up throwing it into another album with Hollywood's Dead.

:squidward:

14417469274.gif

If anyone is having trouble deciding how to organize the new tracks, might I suggest an album of Kahne and Mertens demos for a little AKA companion? :hooker:

rUx5D9y.png

Miss America = full The Man I Love Trash Magic edit produced by Steven Mertens

Alright there's officially no denying that I slay at playlists and these should be canon for Lana Del Rey organization. Sorry!

XDQk5PX.png

^I accepted that Wayamaya/Waimea is more of an early LDR session song than something belonging to this 2009 group (thanks to the Mertens tea), but Maha Maha-->Hawaiian Tropic still maintains that surf noir ending~

u6MjGLp.png

hziEhHo.png

mrKiaua.png

HsD0ItQ.png

^(I really want Be My Daddy to go before Jealous Girl but who knows if that'll ever happen)

Decided to organize laptop demos by era instead of acoustic vs. not. The grouping makes more sense now imo

l3Qw65F.png

S2zkWLe.png

QDS5Wk0.png

^Miss America=The Man I Love. I wanted a more official title, and since that's an alt title for TM...you get it

e9VNGZz.png

LAs0Ozk.png

4Ug3Ar5.png

^This is so poised to add songs to but... :sadcore5:

0xH2RIj.png

WIP on b-sides covers as usual :crai:

Lmk if you have any more slayful sequencing with these new songs, I'm all ears

Okay this is just amazing, I could never find a pleasant way to organize my LDR unreleased stuff! Guess I'll be reorganizing my iTunes library this weekend.  :flutter:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

If anyone is having trouble deciding how to organize the new tracks, might I suggest an album of Kahne and Mertens demos for a little AKA companion? :hooker:

rUx5D9y.png

Miss America = full The Man I Love Trash Magic edit produced by Steven Mertens

UM okay but what happened to the other tracks on the album.............

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

UM okay but what happened to the other tracks on the album.............

Whew okay I was feeling kinda stagnant and I added a MySpace era inspired album

Sy4zeeA.png

It's good, I promise. Blindly follow me on my ever changing path of Lana organization :creep:

But I still can't bring myself to taint the other more produced albums with concept demos so the rest are here (most are short, so I'm chill with a long ass album lol)

3dn9oC8.png

Okay this is just amazing, I could never find a pleasant way to organize my LDR unreleased stuff! Guess I'll be reorganizing my iTunes library this weekend.  :flutter:

Thank you! :kiss: Slightly amended above but it doesn't affect the flow of the other albums. Hope you like!

a

Whew okay I was feeling kinda stagnant and I added a MySpace era inspired album

Sy4zeeA.png

It's good, I promise. Blindly follow me on my ever changing path of Lana organization :creep:

But I still can't bring myself to taint the other more produced albums with concept demos so the rest are here (most are short, so I'm chill with a long ass album lol)

3dn9oC8.png

Thank you! :kiss: Slightly amended above but it doesn't affect the flow of the other albums. Hope you like!

album artwork PLEASE!!!! i love it!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Alright there's officially no denying that I slay at playlists and these should be canon for Lana Del Rey organization. Sorry!

XDQk5PX.png

^I accepted that Wayamaya/Waimea is more of an early LDR session song than something belonging to this 2009 group (thanks to the Mertens tea), but Maha Maha-->Hawaiian Tropic still maintains that surf noir ending~

u6MjGLp.png

hziEhHo.png

mrKiaua.png

HsD0ItQ.png

^(I really want Be My Daddy to go before Jealous Girl but who knows if that'll ever happen)

Decided to organize laptop demos by era instead of acoustic vs. not. The grouping makes more sense now imo

l3Qw65F.png

S2zkWLe.png

QDS5Wk0.png

^Miss America=The Man I Love. I wanted a more official title, and since that's an alt title for TM...you get it

e9VNGZz.png

LAs0Ozk.png

4Ug3Ar5.png

^This is so poised to add songs to but... :sadcore5:

0xH2RIj.png

WIP on b-sides covers as usual :crai:

Lmk if you have any more slayful sequencing with these new songs, I'm all ears

can you pm the artwork so i can use these? thanks :)

got them  :kiss:

wip:

MELANCHOLIA (basically the album she would have released pre-Auerbach)

1. Angels Forever, Forever Angels
  2. Hollywood
  3. Summer Wine (feat. Barrie O'Neill)
  4. Starry Eyed
  5. JFK
  6. I Don't Wanna Go
  7. Will You Still Love Me?
  8. Chelsea Hotel No. 2
  9. Black Beauty (Demo)
  10. Yes to Heaven
  11. Fine China

going to try to add unreleased tracks to BTD, UV + Paradise as well to make "deluxe" editions as well

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Kinda feel bad because everytime Sitar is done with another update, more songs leak. I'll be waiting for the next update :slayty:

:crai: I'm forced to turn my playlists into longer mixtape style albums but its given me the chance to incorporate a lot of alternate versions and focus on eras. ARE U GUYS EVEN READY

:crai: I'm forced to turn my playlists into longer mixtape style albums but its given me the chance to incorporate a lot of alternate versions and focus on eras. ARE U GUYS EVEN READY

Im ur biggest fan, yes we are READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

wip:

2. Hollywood
  4. Starry Eyed
  5. JFK
  6. I Don't Wanna Go
  8. Chelsea Hotel No. 2
  9. Black Beauty (Demo)
  10. Yes to Heaven
  11. Fine China

going to try to add unreleased tracks to BTD, UV + Paradise as well to make "deluxe" editions as well

Thank you so much for putting this list together! I was attempting to make a little cd of what I thought was pre-Auerbach "Melancholia" for a friend's Christmas present and getting completely confused on what would and wouldn't make the cut. When (and if) Your Girl leaks, it would be on this as well, correct? Also, I know Is This Happiness? is a bonus track on Ultraviolence, but it fits in so well with the other Nowels tracks I think it'd be great in this mix, too. Just my opinion tho!

Thank you so much for putting this list together! I was attempting to make a little cd of what I thought was pre-Auerbach "Melancholia" for a friend's Christmas present and getting completely confused on what would and wouldn't make the cut. When (and if) Your Girl leaks, it would be on this as well, correct? Also, I know Is This Happiness? is a bonus track on Ultraviolence, but it fits in so well with the other Nowels tracks I think it'd be great in this mix, too. Just my opinion tho!

Yeah I'm planning to add Your Girl in! You could add Is This Happiness, I think it'd work either before or after Yes to Heaven.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

wip:

2. Hollywood
  4. Starry Eyed
  5. JFK
  6. I Don't Wanna Go
  8. Chelsea Hotel No. 2
  9. Black Beauty (Demo)
  10. Yes to Heaven
  11. Fine China

Is Will You Still Love Me? a Young and Beautiful demo or a completely different song? Either way can you DM me the version you use for this "album" please

First we feel; then we fall.

wip:

2. Hollywood
  4. Starry Eyed
  5. JFK
  6. I Don't Wanna Go
  8. Chelsea Hotel No. 2
  9. Black Beauty (Demo)
  10. Yes to Heaven
  11. Fine China

this is beautiful :suicide:

I have gold in my veins