Jack

Melanie Martinez

this makes me really feel the "bitch fuck" in cherry.

a fucking wordpress entry about a TWEET. not even a whole paragraph she wrote. god damn. give her a break

I see many trigger warnings for these articles. that's a whole #lul right there. shouldn't even be reading those type of posts to develop feelings on them if you can't handle the word "rape"

may god bless me if some girl accuses me of rape over a twitter thread

tl;dr melanie didn't say she raped timothy nor has she made an official statement on it.

day 23: still no proof of rape  

Read Melanie's statement you'll see the proof that Melanie thinks silence and reluctance is the same as saying yes. Thats what I call proof

Day 66254536473884836473645846586946754: still no one asked for you to chime in on anything

Read Melanie's statement you'll see the proof that Melanie thinks silence and reluctance is the same as saying yes. Thats what I call proof

Day 66254536473884836473645846586946754: still no one asked for you to chime in on anything

welcome to lanaboards.com loleetah where we excersize freedom of speech.

anyway apparently every time I have sex with someone we need to both say "yes" for it not to be rape. that's right ladies & gentlemen, you know that one friday night you slapped your signifigant other's ass and y'all started fucking? well if they didn't say yes to that then you're a rapist!

all Melanie's statement says is that she didn't say no. clear cut no proof of rape, even at that, no rape. 

Sarah Morgan is a troll or really it's Timothy ex friend? https://twitter.com/Sarah_morgan22

This sounds ridiculous. "Her master plan", "it was the moment tim was waiting for", "mel had everything she wanted." This is like bad fan fiction, I can't. Also, the idea that making up a rape story is "so easy" really isn't true. We are at a place in culture (especially US entertainment/Hollywood) where people who have come forward are getting a lot more recognition and action is being taken to the alleged abusers, but it wasn't that way even a few months ago, let alone June 2016. I am not sure the ramifications would have been the same.

Timothy's story checks out and Melanie has never denied that things went down between them. The only thing that's left to speculate on is if consent was given, and that's not something that can be proved either way unless you were in the room with them. In reading Timothy's story and later interview, there's nothing that feels unusual or seems like she is lying. 

anyway apparently every time I have sex with someone we need to both say "yes" for it not to be rape. that's right ladies & gentlemen, you know that one friday night you slapped your signifigant other's ass and y'all started fucking? well if they didn't say yes to that then you're a rapist!

all Melanie's statement says is that she didn't say no. clear cut no proof of rape, even at that, no rape. 

It's not that both you and the other person needs to say the word "yes," it's that there needs to be a clear understanding of consent between both parties. Being silent and remaining still after adamantly saying no previously doesn't demonstrate that. If Timothy responded positively to Melanie's advances by showing interest, that would count as consent.

Melanie saying "she didn't say no" shows that Melanie didn't actually care what Timothy's response was, she was going to do something anyways. She knew her advances were unwanted, and just because Timothy stopped verbally denying she took that as a go ahead. If Timothy had said "actually Melanie I change my mind, lets have sex" her response could work. But she didn't, so it doesn't.

Y'all should not need to be educated on the way consent works at this age 

it's called enthusiastic consent. if you really think engaging in sexual relations with someone who's laying there stiffly, not reciprocating and had denied you of this same thing dozens of time and had done nothing to indicate they had changed their mind = not rape, then you've got more issues than i thought u did lmao. grow up. why are you always defending the shittiest people and points of views :rip:

this makes me really feel the "bitch fuck" in cherry.

a fucking wordpress entry about a TWEET. not even a whole paragraph she wrote. god damn. give her a break

I see many trigger warnings for these articles. that's a whole #lul right there. shouldn't even be reading those type of posts to develop feelings on them if you can't handle the word "rape"

may god bless me if some girl accuses me of rape over a twitter thread

tl;dr melanie didn't say she raped timothy nor has she made an official statement on it.

On the trigger warning while you might find it ridiculous, people do actually get triggered seeing or reading about certain traumatic things that have happened to them.

Melanie has made a statement that she has decided to stick by, even though it has practically given weight in favour of Timothy's account with the "She never said no" which is something many rapists say to try and put blame on the victim.

so is timothy going to try to take melanie to court or is she just exposing her?

What would going to court do, there is no way either of them can prove whether it happened or not. We only have their stories and accounts to rely on (timothy had a much stronger conviction and story)

What would going to court do, there is no way either of them can prove whether it happened or not. We only have their stories and accounts to rely on (timothy had a much stronger conviction and story)

well we don't know the girls personally. you guys need to stop acting like you have all the facts when all you have is what they've given you. I've also seen many rape cases go to court and people get charged innocent or guilty with little proof. the pictures of melanie and all the dates lining up with the her story could be enough depending on the judge

honestly I can't get over this :rip:

other people have questioned whether it actually happened or not which is a pretty shitty thing to do but I can see how it's a valid point some people would want to make. but you're not even questioning whether it happened, you're just saying that what happened wasn't rape and that's just so messed up... like should we be worried about the people around you :rip:

well we don't know the girls personally. you guys need to stop acting like you have all the facts when all you have is what they've given you. I've also seen many rape cases go to court and people get charged innocent or guilty with little proof. the pictures of melanie and all the dates lining up with the her story could be enough depending on the judge

At the same time a lot of cases are dismissed, but i do agree that we don't know all the facts

i keep contacting mels merch site to see if i can get a refund

Omg will you actually keep us updated? I wanna see if they give a shit

Look this isn't even a court case yet and probably never will be. Even if it was, no one on this site would have anything to do with the outcome so just let us be good people and support Timothy like any decent person should?

I'm sick of people thinking they are better by being the emotionless 'I'm so logical, facts only!!!' bc there is more at play here than just 'is melanie innocent?'

Purely the way she handled it shows she is messed up and condescending, while still hiding the truth. That's enough for us to make our personal decision on her, and it turns out that the decision most of her old fan base has made is that Melanie ain't a great person, so goodbye

Look this isn't even a court case yet and probably never will be. Even if it was, no one on this site would have anything to do with the outcome so just let us be good people and support Timothy like any decent person should?

I'm sick of people thinking they are better by being the emotionless 'I'm so logical, facts only!!!' bc there is more at play here than just 'is melanie innocent?'

Purely the way she handled it shows she is messed up and condescending, while still hiding the truth. That's enough for us to make our personal decision on her, and it turns out that the decision most of her old fan base has made is that Melanie ain't a great person, so goodbye

wtf im not being unemotional. you need to stop getting offended by every little thing. i can't even breathe without you making assumptions about what I'm trying to say. i literally want her to take her to court, she wouldn't have come out with the allegations if she didn't have enough proof behind her to back it up. it would be more sketchy if she didn't since it would make her look like she's just doing it for attention

in her story she said she originally wasn't going to say it was melanie, so why say the name if she wasn't trying to get justice? just to ruin her career or to actually try to press charges?

wtf im not being unemotional. you need to stop getting offended by every little thing. i can't even breathe without you making assumptions about what I'm trying to say. i literally want her to take her to court, she wouldn't have come out with the allegations if she didn't have enough proof behind her to back it up. it would be more sketchy if she didn't since it would make her look like she's just doing it for attention

in her story she said she originally wasn't going to say it was melanie, so why say the name if she wasn't trying to get justice? just to ruin her career or to actually try to press charges?

Idk, I think it's putting a lot of pressure on the victim by trying to get them to go to court. It could ruin their life too which is why so many don't go that far. This is a tricky case and I honestly don't think anything else will be said about it for a long time, if at all. The only justice Timothy will get is most of Melanie's old fans moving on from her.

It seems she just let out the story so that other people can learn that Melanie really can't be trusted, and that sure as hell has worked.

I probably should have quoted @Liabilitys post as well because it was more agreeing with him than backlashing at you, but oh well. It's been said and done...

I still stand by what I said, but yeah I did go off topic for what you said. Sorry

Not an excuse but I've been under bright af artificial lights in the laboratory staring into a microscope for 6 hours straight. It's messed with my head and my eyes so yeah.

1) y’all keep asking for proof.... wtf kind of proof are you looking for??? a fucking video?????? i don’t understand

2) welcome to the united states of america sexwithme where freedom of speech was put in place to protect citizens so they could criticize the government without being put in jail or killed for it. it has never meant that people aren’t allowed to be offended or disagree with you on a personal level

@sexwithme and like just wondering when are you going to get sick of being edgy and leave? cause we’re all pretty tired of it. do something better with ur time pls

UbsOye5.png