BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Billie should have created something haunting and timeless as "Confide In Me" by Kylie Minogue. This song has such a James Bond vibe to it. It's literally the best Bond Theme that never was. Even after all these years I still get goosebumps to this song. The production, the vocals, the weeping violins, the haunting atmosphere are just Otherworldly, Ethereal and Godly!!!

no

But that’s a fact, isn’t it? lol

it is, she posted playlists with songs that inspired her album and she added black skinhead in the bury a friend's playlist

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Well... Since the Grammy's I threw a lot of rage on her, I must admit I got very pissed that she won the Grammy's and Lana don't (which was an absurd imo, and I still think that Lana deserved all of them).

What happens is... For months I've been saying "oh she just sings some asmr trash, look at those awful lyrics - i'm the bad guy duh -, like, really??? This piece of crap won the Grammy that should be of Lana?".

Til I went to my cousin's home this week and he showed me his physical editions of the ep and the album. He said "you should give her a chance, give it a shot, I think you might end liking it". I followed his advice and I really ended up liking the album... It is different, in a good way, from everything we are used to hear on the radio. And with this, after listening to the album, I realized how wrong I was throwing so much rage and shade on her. Her work has nothing to do with Lanz, actually we cannot compare their works as they're so different. Maybe that's a lesson, that before judging someone's work, just bc you think it is a threat to the work of your favorite artist, you should give it a shot AND THEN say something.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

She just announced on Instagram that a new song titled "my future" will be released on the 30th - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS