Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

they used the art deco instrumentation for an emotional scene? That's odd, i see it as more dark and mysterious sounding

Art Deco sounds pretty "cute". The instrumental is actually pretty nice as a soundtrack, don't really feel like it's too dark but more like to "dynamic" for an emotional scene

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

chapped-lips.jpg

before: me, when lana doesnt do shit

after: me, when lana actually delivers

They should've used Lucky Ones <3

It's on every night for the next 5 weeks yep i have no life so I'd guess they'll be using more since there's clearly a Lana stan in the sound department

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Love Island is trash. Sorry if some of you like it but I'm pissed that ITV2 had to push back Family Guy for that show. :crossed:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Love Island is trash. Sorry if some of you like it but I'm pissed that ITV2 had to push back Family Guy for that show. :crossed:

girl i agree, but don't you have the FOX channel ?  :deadbanana:

girl i agree, but don't you have the FOX channel ?  :deadbanana:

Yeah but not in my bedroom :crai: and my mum watches her crappy TLC shows at night.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

also don't know if any other UK fans are watching the trashy reality mess that is Love Island, but I've noticed they've played two Lana instrumentals (Ride and Art Deco) over 'emotional' scenes of people pretending they're in love after meeting earlier that day :hooker:

get that promo and royalties girlll :godlaugh: :godlaugh: :godlaugh:

ugh they're gonna start airing it in Finland too next week

So I just listened to LFL for the first time in 2 weeks, and it has me SO excited for the album! I forgot how good it is! It's so big and it paints such a vivid picture in your mind when you listen to it! I honestly can't wait to see what else she has in store for us!  :D

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

unless she does anything within the week this thread is wilted