Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

*July 21 fam* is literally pinned in her Twitter, we have a tracklist now, a third Single being released in a few days, the songs are already in Shazam’s database and we’re still a month away from the album. Lana could say once again “The album is coming in July 21” and these twinks would still be making excuses up to deny it. Cringy a

Plus Lana never said the record was coming in May 26, therefore there was no “delaying”.

I totally get what you're saying. However, I feel that assuming the album was delayed from the May 26th date is not a stupid idea simply because "Lana never announced the date herself". What HAS she announced herself this era? We found out about the May 26th date the same way we originally found out about the July 21st date, Coachella's release, the tracklist, the Summer Bummer single release, the cover, and the album pre-order; all from sources completed unaffiliated with Lana and her team. This being said, I gauantee that the album was originally slated for a May 26th release. Her team simply never announced anything about it, the same way they haven't with anything else this era. It's shocking.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I hope y'all know that Eclipse stole these posts with that one gif and tweeted them  :hooker:

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Lana about to leave Chateu Marmont hotel and hears the gays behind the door say "ask her about the album".

ezgif-1-a02ee8ff29.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

"I think one of my favorite tracks on the record is called “Yosemite.” The chorus is [begins to sing] “We did it for fun, we did it for free, I did it for you, you did it for me, we did it for the right reasons.”

Knew Yosemite was on the deluxe. I TOLD YALL

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven