Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I wil LOL when LIB gets released (or leak) and all of you who say it doesn't sound good etc say ''omg, just loved it, what a great song etc etc''.

It's just a snippet, you guys can't say if the full song is good, bad, or if it's worth to be on any album. I'm sure it's a great song, but unfortunately we don't have it yet.

original.gif

I wil LOL when LIB gets released (or leak) and all of you who say it doesn't sound good etc say ''omg, just loved it, what a great song etc etc''.

It's just a snippet, you guys can't say if the full song is good, bad, or if it's worth to be on any album. I'm sure it's a great song, but unfortunately we don't have it yet.

We need the full song to judge if it's good or bad tho

the good news with the era temporarily (or chronically?) stagnating is that it has given me more motivation to be dutiful in studying for my exams and also finishing my own EP since i'm not on here following mass amounts of drama

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

Imagine if we get only 12 to 14 songs :(

I know it's good already.

I've been listening to the snippet the last two hours.... why can't we get it? I mean Lionsgate won't profit either way if it's shelved  :ohno:

I wouldn't mind if Lana had 14 songs or 80. I just need some new music. Although 14 is a lot, I wasn't happy about Honeymoon because to me I don't think Burnt Norton and DLMBM counted.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

sis this album could be at nightcore speeds and i'd STILL fall asleep because 20 songs is tew much for one pop album (even on lana's level of pop). 

It sounds like you could benefit from Adderall.

giphy.gif

If this is real (not quite sure whether this Russian site is a reliable source; I doubt it), we're getting neither a deluxe edition nor a boxset. :rip:

If it's real, there's still a chance we're getting a boxset, the HM one was released like one or two months after the regular release

image.png

If it's real, there's still a chance we're getting a boxset, the HM one was released like one or two months after the regular release

The box set isn't really considered a music format is it?