Ultra Violet

(Speculations) Symbolism & Clues in Lust for Life Trailer

I'm glad its definitely Sean Lennon, if she had Courtney AND Yoko on the same album...well it would be iconic but another "I wish I was dead already"

I'm glad its definitely Sean Lennon, if she had Courtney AND Yoko on the same album...well it would be iconic but another "I wish I was dead already"

what do you mean?

giphy.gif

Do people think Yoko killed John? They just think she split up the Beatles, right? 

Nobody thinks that. John was killed in public by a mentally ill stranger. (And she didn't split up the Beatles, but that's another argument for another day).

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I don't think the whisk has anything to do with the album. I think it was just used to mix the "ingredients" in the pot. So it's probably not a symbol or has any meaning really. What do you all think?

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Statue of Liberty Flame going out has to refer to the Draconian policies of the Dictator Trump and his gang of thugs doing a

coup d'état on America, and the horrible immigration policy

and the Mt. Rushmore scene-

attempting to undo everything great Lincoln, FDR, JFK/LBJ, President Obama has done

With Love being the direct result of Honeymoon (one can marvel at the meaning of Swan Song now knowing that the next words we heard

from Lana were Love the entire album has to be a positive message and not a negative

Elizabeth has now taken on the role of an elder (i.e. Earth Mother  so to say) and having gone through all that she went through in her

younger years, is now the calming influence in the sea of uncertainty and troubled times  Trumputin and his Putinesque thugs have brought in

Lana is leading the resistence

and I do believe all of this has stemmed forth from her Trailblazer award Dec. 2015 from Billboard magazine and the realization that

while fame has its downsides (hence the battle for the soul of Elizabeth/Lana Lana/Elizabeth in Honeymoon now the sun rises into

seeing that with fame, good can overtake the bad, and the most important is-

Lana and other female singers are leading the resistance and the creativity and that its a woman's world that is rising.

All you need is Love and that Love Trumps Hate and that good wins over bad.

and interestingly- while many here have seen witches, I see science...the trailer reminds me a lot of the original Disney world

"Imagination" ride in Florida  (and what about science...science science ) 

and that in Trumputin world, science and knowledge is considered witchcraft, so the battlelines are drawn

2017 is the 50th anniversary of the Summer of Love

and John Lennon (NOT PAUL) and Yoko Ono led the Bed-in, the Love-ins back then

and Yoko Ono has been the link between all of us since John was assassinated...

edit to add-

(and many people wonder if the one who did it was an

MK ULTRA/CIA  that at just the time John was becoming public after 5 years out of the limelight, and how Nixon attempted to

kick John Lennon out of the US (there was a long trial), if he wasn't marked for death by the government who was afraid of him

(41 guesses as to whose name is on the CIA building and who happened through subterfuge got himself to be named to be VP at the time)

What is very important for those not there when the Beatles were actually around, and the later years prior to John's death

John was the one who made the Beatles immortal, and was the political one

Paul was the one whose one and only meaningful song after the Beatles was a directly written to John song "Silly love songs" but without meaning to the collective world, just to Paul's greedy materialistic closed world

when John was attempting to get Paul to do something more. And to this day, IMHO, Paul resents that John was the meaningful one,

George was the soul of the Beatles and the Zen calming influence, and Paul and Linda flew off into "Wings" until their own

beautiful love story was tragically taken away by Linda's horrible illness.

anyhow, to go back to what I was saying, John and Yoko, and Yoko afterwards was always reminding everyone that

All you need is Love

Love is all you need (and just say no to revolution if the revolution is violent)

and that working for causes to achieve the goals is the way to do it

and Lana/Elizabeth Elizabeth/Lana has given us Love and has a Lust for Life

March/31/2017

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I didn't know this thread existed so I'll just leave this here as well.

Today, 06:14 AM

I've been researching a lot about Peg Entwistle (The Ghost of the Hollywood sign) and it's very interesting to me and pretty clearly Lana's muse for the ghost-like imagery and living in the Hollywood sign. I would be stoaked if Lana did a song dedicated to her, it's possible since the next track has been described as dark, deep, & Hollywood centric. I think the whole trailer is a metaphor for the fact Lana was extremely suicidal and depressed when the critics slammed her and her art (exactly the reason Peg committed) and that could have been the result, but now she's happy and has a new lust for life. It's actually really full circle and beautiful.

I feel like Sean has been dropping small hints on his Instagram.

March 4th

He posted a photo of him visiting Strawberry Fields Forever for the first time as a child.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BROjvJDDIup/

March 8th

He posted about an artist asking him to work with him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYB2AyD2zR/

March 10th

He posting about recording something special and tagged Chimera.

Lana liked the post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRen4URjG0M/

That's all I'll say about that.

It's pretty obvious what they're doing. I can't wait.

I feel like Sean has been dropping small hints on his Instagram.

March 4th

He posted a photo of him visiting Strawberry Fields Forever for the first time as a child.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BROjvJDDIup/

March 8th

He posted about an artist asking him to work with him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYB2AyD2zR/

March 10th

He posting about recording something special and tagged Chimera.

Lana liked the post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRen4URjG0M/

That's all I'll say about that.

It's pretty obvious what they're doing. I can't wait.

Yum

I don't think the whisk has anything to do with the album. I think it was just used to mix the "ingredients" in the pot. So it's probably not a symbol or has any meaning really. What do you all think?

That's what I originally thought, but I dont really see the point of having it there if it's just to 'mix it together'.if that was all it is, she could have done it way cooler like stirring her pot with her finger like in harry potter, rather than having an actual whisk go in with everything else.

We'll find out anyway ahaha

State of Liberty and Rushmore represent "Architecture" imo.

7 Plantes represents NASA's discover about those 7 earth-like planets (Lana also retweeted that one) - https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey/status/834612638654926848

XO is obviously The Weekend (Lust for Life (ft. The Weeknd)" and Chimera is John Lennon's son (According to his obvious IG post).

giphy.gif

Also seven planets could be the 7 nasa recently discovered. I'll add that later

State of Liberty and Rushmore represent "Architecture" imo.

7 Plantes represents NASA's discover about those 7 earth-like planets (Lana also retweeted that one) - https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey/status/834612638654926848

XO is obviously The Weekend (Lust for Life (ft. The Weeknd)" and Chimera is John Lennon's son (According to his obvious IG post).

Oh sorry just saw this!

What about the Tuesday reference??

I think it's just to add a bit of humous tbh but if it does mean something I think it'll mean the next single or album will come out on a tuesday but idk seems a bit of a reach?

What I originally thought as well is that maybe she just takes tuesdays off and goes into hollywood to get a coffee *coughs* or meet some friends?

Edit: oh god I just realised I said 'humous' instead of 'humour' 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png