Subversive

Lana Covers Dazed - Article Out Now

I got the first cover :defeated: It's so fucking beautiful, and I'm so happy because I went to République in the coolest art books and magazines store in Paris that's called ORF and the owner is a super hot daddy that actually screamed when he saw my Lasagna Del Rey tshirt (my english did as well the hour before) and bellowed that they had TONS of hers and there was indeed piles of Dazed scattered everywhere :cuteface: They didn't had the second cover so I'm gonna get it online but I'm so happy

ZKcaooE.png

And so yesterday I complained on twitter and like, they respond to EVERYONE and I just got ignored :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Were they responding to other complaints?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

y'all need to chill  :deadbanana: it's been a DAY

Yeah but pics and interviews have already been posted, defeating the whole purpose of buying the magazine.

Im gonna wait atleast a week to get something (notification update). 

There's no option for me that buying it online.   My guess is that they weren't expecting to sell THAT much. But still, so unprofesional. :crossed:

???, ?????????

CL: I read that you spend a lot of time mastering and mixing. Is that true on this new record?

LDR: Oh my God, yeah, it’s killing me. It’s because I spend so much time with the engineers working on the reverb. Because I actually don’t love a glossy production. If I want a bit of that retro feel, like that spring reverb or that Elvis slap, sometimes if you send it to an outside mixer they might try and dry things up a bit and push them really hard on top of the mix so it sounds really pop. And Born to Die did have a slickness to it, but, in general, I have an aversion to things that sound glossy all over – you have to pick and choose. And some people say, ‘It’s not radio-ready if it isn’t super-shiny from top to bottom.’ 

:facepalm:  :toofunny:

Yeah but pics and interviews have already been posted, defeating the whole purpose of buying the magazine.

laugh out loud, that'd be like saying there's no point of buying Lana's next album because the tracks are already online. If you just wanted to buy the magazine to have early access then you should haven't bought it at all lmao

laugh out loud, that'd be like saying there's no point of buying Lana's next album because the tracks are already online. If you just wanted to buy the magazine to have early access then you should haven't bought it at all lmao

I'm frustrated. Don't even know what I'm saying anymore :thumb3:

You think they will refill their stocks? Really fucking want that second cover now

Before I reread your post I thought you said socks instead of stocks and was really confused lol

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m