Say Yes to Heaven

'Summer Bummer' & 'Groupie Love' - Beats 1 World Record Premiere + Interview

I didn't hear that part of the interview, what happen to BAR & Yosemite?

She changed her state of mind about having them on the record as time passed by and she started to go out more and started to interact more with other people and let other artists participate on the record, she said Yosemite was just too happy, she thought she was finally on that ideal state of mind but realized she just wasn't there yet so she cut it out. As for Architecture she said it was about Topanga, about this state of going back to the nature but then realized she just wasn't there anymore so she scrapped it too. 

When asked by Zane if she would do something with both songs (and other two songs that were also scrapped from the final cut) she said she would do something with them, that's it... but she's probably not going to do anything with them tbh

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Hahaha so why did she even put out two different versions of the song? lamo Is it like:

1. One is the unfinished and the other is the official/final version?
  2. One is the radio edit and the other one is the album version?
  3. She simply had 2 different versions and got confused  :omfg2:?

What's the truth Lana... we need answers!

And BTW I LOVED  the two songs, I swear each day that passes I am more in love with this bih like wtf.

SB is like the older sister of High by the Beach and Goupie Love is calssic Lana.

As if it were Lana who uploaded the songs..........

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

She changed her state of mind about having them on the record as time passed by and she started to go out more and started to interact more with other people and let other artists participate on the record, she said Yosemite was just too happy, she thought she was finally on that ideal state of mind but realized she just wasn't there yet so she cut it out. As for Architecture she said it was about Topanga, about this state of going back to the nature but then realized she just wasn't there anymore so she scrapped it too. 

When asked by Zane if she would do something with both songs (and other two songs that were also scrapped from the final cut) she said she would do something with them, that's it... but she's probably not going to do anything with them tbh

OK, thanks! But did she call it BAR or Architecture?

OK, thanks! But did she call it BAR or Architecture?

Zane asked about Architecture and, well, she knew what he meant.

But if I remember correctly, she also said smth along the lines like "I talked about that one a lot like Yosemite" which makes no sense

image.png

Zane asked about Architecture and, well, she knew what he meant.

But if I remember correctly, she also said smth along the lines like "I talked about that one a lot like Yosemite" which makes no sense

she didnt though mess

giphy.gif

so? I never said she called it BAR or Architecure. Your comment is stupid either way

omg,,,,, I MEANT i never heard her even mention Bar OR architecture once. wasnt a throw at you or what you posted, it was at lana. lmaoo

giphy.gif

On Spotify can you guys hear a crowd cheering towards the very end of Groupie Love? I think it's a nice touch.

I hear it in both Spotify and iTunes, and I love it. It adds something a bit personal to the song, and truly solidifies that fan-artist connection that she's trying to convey in the song. :)