Say Yes to Heaven

'Summer Bummer' & 'Groupie Love' - Beats 1 World Record Premiere + Interview

"Summer Bummer is by far one of my most favourite tracks I've written in a long time."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I am having my first full on Lana meltdown. I just CANNOT DEAL with the fact that we are not getting possibly legendary, beautiful music like Yosemite and instead are getting trash attempt at rap with some nobody rapper, such an awful song.

And Coachella is on the album?!? I can't.

I want honeymoon and ultra violence lana back. I am not here for this trap beat mess!!

THIS !!finally someone speaks the truth

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I JUST PRE ORDERED THE LIMITED EDTIOM VINYL YASSS

where did u get the vinyl?? omg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I would be upset about Yosemite, Architecture, Roses Bloom for You, and all the unrealized aspects of this era...

But, instead, I'm finally pumped for this era! I've been so ambivalent about the new music and directions, but I'm really starting to get into it. We've got two really GREAT (imo) songs, and apparently there's plenty more on the record-- I'm practically already crying over vocals on WTWWAWWKD :defeated:

So, keep faith, because everything leaks eventually! I'm super excited about "where we're headed" :heart:

o4qjp4j.png