Say Yes to Heaven

'Summer Bummer' & 'Groupie Love' - Beats 1 World Record Premiere + Interview

Youtube version of "SUMMER BUMMER": http://picosong.com/WDFA/

ANGEL

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

ummmm so the vinyl doesn't get released till september??? PLS TELL ME THIS ISN'T REAL :defeated:  Vinyl is the clearest way of listening to music why the fuck is she making us wait so damn long for it noooooooooo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What is the truth? I'm just listening to the youtube version of Summer Version and they're completely different songs like wtf? :toofunny: I got used to the spotify version now.. Which one is gonna be on the album?

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

What is the truth? I'm just listening to the youtube version of Summer Version and they're completely different songs like wtf? :toofunny: I got used to the spotify version now.. Which one is gonna be on the album?

the YT one got deleted so i assume spotify mess is the album version

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I think the Youtube version will be on the album because when you buy from the official store it's the Youtube version

sgopYhV.gif

I think the Youtube version will be on the album because when you buy from the official store it's the Youtube version

that's not true

so this version is diffrent from the itunes one?

youtube one starts with the white lies and black beaches verse and sounds wayyy fucking better

really? I bought the vinyl from the American store and it came with the downloads.. might be different in America because I got the White Lines as the first verse 

oh i thought u meant iTunes

I think the Spotify version is the album version while the YouTube version would be the single release, since YouTube was shorter & Spotify Longer... but now YouTube version is down so... idk

QN3o23S.gif

This interview was such bullshit, she didn't spill any tea regarding any of the videos she recorded or if Summer Bummer is getting the second single treatment, didn't mention any info on the other songs, very unpleasing for a few weeks away from the release. Hopefully she'll do more.

z445hpI.png