Sitar

Lana Posts New "White Mustang" Video Teaser

And? What makes you any different from your perception of me? You were actually proud of calling someone else ugly, yet you call me the mean-spirited one? "FREEDOM OF SPEECH...NOT FOR YOU THOUGH...SHUT UP!!!" Hilarious. Fuck off kiddo. 

I was referring to the fact that you were singling someone out for calling someone ugly, when in fact a lot of us also said it too. I wasn't bragging about it nor was i proud. My god. I was sticking up for my friend

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Anyway...

Am I the only one who pictured something different for the video? I kinda pictured something desert-esque, not urban. I'm not complaining though, it seems really good, and I do like to be surprised, but I had a total different image on my mind.

She said futuristic so I literally imagined Lana driving a car in space (like that scene from Love), landing on a strange planet, meeting a handsome man & grooving to the music playing in her car. Lol.

I was referring to the fact that you were singling someone out for calling someone ugly, when in fact a lot of us also said it too. I wasn't bragging about it nor was i proud. My god. I was sticking up for my friend

I did not single anyone out though. I specifically said that the comments regarding the actor are futile. Your little friend took offense to that and it went from there. Learn how to read.

She said futuristic so I literally imagined Lana driving a car in space (like that scene from Love), landing on a strange planet, meeting a handsome man & grooving to the music playing in her car. Lol.

Well, Lana's taste is men is not the best so I can totally see her dating an alien.

Fayyt7N.png

Omg, best comment so far in this thread! :lmao:

Considering this thread is basically people bashing each other or the guy in the video, I'm not really surprised.

Fayyt7N.png

what's wrong with the guy? i find him quite attractive and he is a good fit for the aesthetic she's going for this era 

:deadbanana:

btw, i was thinking if this was actually intended to be BAR's visual....

Ikr I thought he was totally fine lol, I'd rather him than cokehead Bradley anyday