Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

Prague, Czech Republic @ Aerodrome Festival - June 29th 2018

Bitches Lana plays tomorrow

I just spoke to someone at the front row and MO is headlining today and Lana plays tomorrow

PS they thought she plays today too mess

Go home lmao

Hahah your avatar is the best one on here,  and every time you deliver this sass it just makes it even better  :toofunny:

and the glorious Lust for Life.

The fact that she skips 80% of the song and just moves her arms and shoulders, and just sings "take off, take off", "yeah, uh", "and a lust for life...", makes it disappointing and nothing close to glorious (sadly). The song doesn't belong in the setlist, she doesn't do anything with it

The fact that she skips 80% of the song and just moves her arms and shoulders, and just sings "take off, take off", "yeah, uh", "and a lust for life...", makes it disappointing and nothing close to glorious (sadly). The song doesn't belong in the setlist, she doesn't do anything with it

Is it because she doesn't have The Weeknd to sing it with her or something?

giphy.gif

Y'all crazy if you think we're gonna here any news or snippet etc Been here way too long and tigers don't change there stripes so don't expect anything different from Lana :rip:

It's gonna be the same setlist, those awful dancers and a half arsed performance from Lana were the backing track dose most of the work for her. Also she's gonna were a white dress as per usual. Girl was starting to preform really well during Endless Summer Tour to, the decline is staggering and saddening tbh

That came off as really bitter but it is my opinion, so don't feel offended by it. Y'all want to enjoy it go right ahead after all it is Lana's first public appearance in ages :kiss:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Y'all crazy if you think we're gonna here any news or snippet etc Been here way too long and tigers don't change there stripes so don't expect anything different from Lana :rip:

It's gonna be the same setlist, those awful dancers and a half arsed performance from Lana were the backing track dose most of the work for her. Also she's gonna were a white dress as per usual. Girl was starting to preform really well during Endless Summer Tour to, the decline is staggering and saddening tbh

That came off as really bitter but it is my opinion, so don't feel offended by it. Y'all want to enjoy it go right ahead after all it is Lana's first public appearance in ages :kiss:

you didn't have to snap like this

i will love you until the end of time.

Is it because she doesn't have The Weeknd to sing it with her or something?

I think that being her pop "hit" (:creep:) she skips the first verses so her fans can sing for her, but honestly is so sad lol

8nl2OpX.png

Holy shit

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

where is that qod video from? all the other soundcheck videos from today are super clear and u can see the stage (it's an outside venue after all) + this video is like from 6am.

i76mrxw.png 

Friend is going.

Can someone please write when, where he should go and wait to meet her?

She's nowhere to be seen in terms of airport & her hotel so I doubt anyone is trying to stalk her outside the festival itself

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I want to go so bad but nobody I know wants to go with me :(

I seriously need to become best friends w a Lana stan...

you should go alone, there'll be other stans to talk to, i stood in line in the rain this year for 12 hours alone and made so many new friends before her show at the united center in chicago

e1s11.gif