Amadeus

Galilee, Israel @ Meteor Festival - Sep 7, 2018 (CANCELLED)

how do you know about germany's hIT youtuber gal 

I am talking about leaders and the cultists in their posses with them and Bibi himself only stole his election siding with Neo-Nazi's and the far far right (which is so ironic it makes one cry) and then there are anarchists who team along wanting to burn everything down and watch the ashes like those that are driving on the other side of the road when an accident happens and can't crane their necks enough to see the blood.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

WWLCD?

I believe he said this a good number of years ago

:when the Pentagon is finally stormed it will be by people wearing very much the same uniforms as the defenders."

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

''Lana will perform in Israel this year...therefore, she 100% supports genocide (and other really bad stuff)'' is a really really stupid thing to say, and now, the bored twitter ''stans'' that have nothing better to do with their lives created this huge drama out of it, just so they can entertain themselves and to get some likes and followers with their ''woke'' statements. Wow... 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

''Lana will perform in Israel this year...therefore, she 100% supports genocide (and other really bad stuff)'' is a really really stupid thing to say, and now, the bored twitter ''stans'' that have nothing better to do with their lives created this huge drama out of it, just so they can entertain themselves and to get some likes and followers with their ''woke'' statements. Wow... 

The whole stan twitter is full of fake woke gays, it's honestly tragic.

Generation Z will savethe world. Totally color blind, race blind, religion blind, no divisions, peace and unity with everyone, and science over religion.

Hope I am still here to see it happen.

Perhaps that is what that picture with the Muppets means...the Rainbow connection lovers and dreamers and saying SCRAM to trump and the haters worldwide who

undermine peace and love.

I like that when someone says hate Lana says LOVE

nothing kills hate quicker than LOVE

Generation Z will savethe world. Totally color blind, race blind, religion blind, no divisions, peace and unity with everyone, and science over religion.

Hope I am still here to see it happen.

Young Americans Are Actually Not Becoming More Progressive

http://time.com/4909722/trump-millennials-igen-republicans-voters/

i76mrxw.png 

Young Americans Are Actually Not Becoming More Progressive

http://time.com/4909722/trump-millennials-igen-republicans-voters/

Author is an asshole pro-libertarian (the worst people like racist Ron Paul one of the worst people in the world are libertarians). that article, an opinion piece, is a hit job.

I don't debate libertarians, they can go fuck themselves, the John Birch Society, founded by the Koch Bros. dad, the Koch brothers are vile people who are part of the

problem. Libertarians are a cult group, they don't want individualism, they want 100% conformity like a cult. And always vote Republican.

So that article is 100% fake news bullshit

As it says on the bottom of that hit fake news, Time publishes ALL views (unlike Fox or Ron Paul's literature filled with racist hate groups like the JBS and David Duke)

and DO NOT necessarily mean Time itself endorses that view. 

(same with assholes like HA HA Goodman (Republican) and the rancid now dead nut job Hitchins.

BTW- if one believes this person, one should give up 100% of all social media (including this site) as she blames social media for ALL of the problems in the world.

So IMHO I would tell her to shove it, same as I would Ron Paul and Ross Perot and Rancid Ralph Nader and Pat Buchanan etc

btw-there is a major difference between liberal and progressive.

and Republicans have bought and paid for outside parties to subvert the vote.

Keep in mind the Democratic party won the popular vote in a landslide, and has gotten more pure votes for congress.

Problem is the restrictions Republicans have done to the vote, especially making it impossible for kids in some states to vote in the state they go and live at to college,

and then purge the rolls, making it impossible to even send in mail ballots.

edit to add- and I was talking about the kids born after 2000, those from 13-18.

and I am not a fan of Cenk & the rightwing Justice group which are in fact Republicans.

Anyone that still supports trump they are the problem.

I like that Lana is so up to date current on the horrors of trump & the world, that she riffs off of the asshole Rudy Giuliani who made a complete and utter fool of himself saying today that  true things are not true, and he calls himself a lawyer. Rudy's a fool a tool and a turd all in one. (Someone get him some new teeth btw). This was the asshole that paraded two girlfriends around the Mayor's office and led a bunch of drunken cops on a riot back when he was a racist DA.

Rudy's career highlight for him was cops shooting blacks 41 and 50 times. (In fact, Bruce Springsteen's  "American Skin (41 shots)" was based on Rudy.

so that is where the first part of the tweets come from.

Bravo to Lana.

Another reason "Coachella" is my favorite song.  

I bet Leonard would play this fest too, though I would not speak for him.

Remember the Wizard of Oz? They should have skywriting that says "Resign Donald Bibi and Vlad Putin"

I like that Lana is so up to date current on the horrors of trump & the world, that she riffs off of the asshole Rudy Giuliani who made a complete and utter fool of himself

saying true things are not true, and he calls himself a lawyer. Rudy's a fool a tool and a turd all in one. (Someone get him some new teeth btw). This was the asshole

that paraded two girlfriends around the Mayor's office and led a bunch of drunken cops on a riot back when he was a racist DA.

Rudy's career highlight for him was cops shooting blacks 41 and 50 times. (In fact, Bruce Springsteen's  "American Skin (41 shots)" was based on Rudy.

so that is where the first part of the tweets come from.

Bravo to Lana.

Another reason "Coachella" is my favorite song.  

I bet Leonard would play this fest too, though I would not speak for him.

What? :teehee:

What? :teehee:

Her quote on truth was based on something Rudy G said today (now yesterday) in his official duty as trump's lawyer/spokesperson/propaganda agent/ etc.

It's cool that even though Lana is on vacation, she keeps abreast of current events. 

Just like my favorite song "Coachella" which was the whole point of the Lust for Life album.

It’s nice to see Lana stating her political positions when it comes to Trump. He is a pure evil racist man.

In her Complex interview, she claimed to have felt safe during the Obama era. That statement literally shattered my opinion about her being woke.

I don’t know what that statement was based on but I guess ignorance.

But baby girl, don’t you know about Obama‘s wars and invasions? His use of drones which lead to extrajudicial killings of innumerable human lives? How he expanded the prison system and how drastically the number of prisoned black people rose?