Amadeus

Galilee, Israel @ Meteor Festival - Sep 7, 2018 (CANCELLED)

Lana wouldn't even approach this issue years ago. What a step forward in her personal growth. Glad to see her create her own solution instead of backing down. 

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

@amadeus 

Paul Manafort was found GUILTY of 8 charges of tax fraud, bank fraud & hiding money, all felonies

also do you realize that most people in Israeli Kibbutz are FOR PEACE and LOVE and not for Bibi

btw, @amadeus, repeating that same link to same article seems like an attempt to sway an audience

As for Roger Waters, well, I find him to be a hypocrite as he makes Gadzillions of dollars while whining about "Money" and plays in many corporations arenas that

would seemingly be against what he is "railing against"while living off of ONE album he made decades ago (which is his right of course).

Remember each highpriced  ticket he sells goes to put another brick in his mega-house he lives in.

But today is a day for celebration, Cohen pled guilty, Manafort is guilty x 8, others were charged today, and trump's house of cards has fallen.

And his consigliere Rudy G is caught in a mega # of lies. Putin must be reeling. Putin allows no rights for Gays, Transgenders, Women of any kind, Blacks, etc.

and Putin has at his side one of the biggest moles/hackers/ in history. 

@@Elle  

BTW-  I would recommend El-Al airlines, safest airline in the world.

A lot of people told Dr. King he shouldn't march, he shouldn't do this or that, yet he persisted and did it.

I admire Lana for persisting. 

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Does anyone one have legit sources that proves Israel is committing genocide or an “ethnic cleansing”? Cause I really doubt what’s being said by social media. Like where are y’all getting your info, no one is effectively defending their point about Lana.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/06/04/israel-50-years-occupation-abuses

https://bdsmovement.net/

https://www.ipsc.ie/israels-violations-of-international-law-a-brief-introduction

Internet helps, you know.

Also news, but I guess the world has forgotten about Gaza for about 2 years now

There are so many associations, charities and institutions involved in boycotting Israel that it's funny some people are still convinced it's a Twitter conspiracy.

I'm logging off.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif