folklore

Ayesha Erotica

2 hours ago, icyyypisces said:

20 track mixtape?? Where did she confirm this :ahhney:

"the mixtape consists of a total of 20 tracks and we already have snippets for 6 of them, Ayesha confirmed a cover of a song from the band The Medic Droids and also 5 features, including a ThatKid one. It is speculated that the other features include "Giga Bowser" featuring Yvncc, "The Set Up" featuring Chase Icon and "Gotta Go" which also features Yvncc":angie:

22 hours ago, Crazy for You said:

can she drop it already....

I keep checking every day for updates & NOTHING. 

Her spotify profile was updated on thursday, so i thought for sure we'd be getting it last friday :/

hopefully it's still coming this month. but slayyyter is dropping next week.

2 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Do we have a release date? 

it’s really strange how she’s putting out an album with no singles or even a date announcement

No. All that we've heard so far is from the live on Sept 01st, where she said it'll be out in mid September. Nothing since then.

I'm not surprised that she's not doing singles though. She doesn't really care about promotion or rollouts, she just wants to put out music whenever she pleases.

New respect found for her Hold Me Like a Microphone cover… once u get pass the bad mixing of her vocals u can appreciate how good it is… at first I didn’t care much because I thought it sounded like a demo but now… wow :beyonce:

that breakdown in the bridge is everything! The original is cool too :w8ing:

I still prefer Never Marry An Icon though