folklore

Ayesha Erotica

raw leaking is sooo crazy to me like i remember the day when the first snippet leaked and immediately memorized it

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif

Take me, right here, right now just
Take me, yeah, come on over
Take me, I know you want me
Take me, let's make it happen
I don't got any expectations, just expect a good time
I'll be in my Gucci panties just going out of my mind :defeated:

Take me, t-take me every time you're feeling hard
Just come and take me, t-take me, come and rip my ass apart
Come and take me, t-take me like you hate me
Go on and take me, t-take me, go on, go on and take me :gclap:

It's like heaven when you come inside
You can make a dead girl come to life
Baby, I wanna give you all of me
Star-crossed lovers doing sodomy :sluttybunny:

OMG too iconic for her own good!!! 

doesn’t matter how many times I listen to it, she always slayyys that verse lol 

On 12/27/2023 at 11:43 PM, mmarrythenight said:

so hateful and for what? That Kid has so many bangers and tbh yvncc's verse on I Wanna Rob is the highlight of that track

delusion 

https://twitter.com/slayyyter/status/1741187876552102398

its so y2k....perhaps ayesha is producing for slayyyter again???

3 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I just heard Raw for the first time what a bop omg

:oprah2:

it sounds like myspace era charli and i dont know how to feel about that lowkey

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

social media presence is a mess, no consistency, new music hasnt been giving, her "management" is just the random cr*ckheads she used to associate herself with years ago, no actual record deal, spotify/many other sites still hijacked by 15 year old fans, shit verses from a man on her songs... im starting to lose hope 

20 minutes ago, deathcard said:

social media presence is a mess, no consistency, new music hasnt been giving, her "management" is just the random cr*ckheads she used to associate herself with years ago, no actual record deal, spotify/many other sites still hijacked by 15 year old fans, shit verses from a man on her songs... im starting to lose hope 

how is her social a mess? 

5 minutes ago, White Dress said:

how is her social a mess? 

no verification anywhere when theres like 20 accounts using her name, teasing stuff that probably wont come out, long text posts, low quality android posting and its not even about the camera on her phone being bad... the lens is dirty most of the time...

33 minutes ago, deathcard said:

no verification anywhere when theres like 20 accounts using her name, teasing stuff that probably wont come out, long text posts, low quality android posting and its not even about the camera on her phone being bad... the lens is dirty most of the time...

her brand tho :hide:

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

3 hours ago, deathcard said:

Me talking about Lana

2 hours ago, deathcard said:

that’s who she is though.. she’s not some sanitized loser like Zara Larson or Ava Max 

On 12/31/2023 at 2:35 AM, White Dress said:

that’s who she is though.. 

If only the music quality was as good as it was back then :toofloppy:

I love Ayesha, but she said herself that she's only doing this comeback for money. Her heart/passion isn't in it anymore like it was pre-retirement. That's why she's now trying to cash in on the h4u hype and transform back into her old self (which she was adamantly against at first), but I doubt we're getting that album or IDOZ anytime soon. She hasn't even recorded the new version of AATW yet, which she's been teasing for ages, she's just messy like that. It reminds me of Taylor Swift ruining her old songs with re-recorded versions, like, we do NOT want Yvncc's stinky ass anywhere near the h4u grails, I just know she's gonna try involving him. I'm aware she's insecure about her old music, but, I'd lowkey prefer if she just released the 2018 originals and called it a day, she was better before so I'd absolutely stream and help her buy more benzos or whatever.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

18 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I love Ayesha, but she said herself that she's only doing this comeback for money. Her heart and passion isn't in it anymore like it was pre-retirement. That's why she's now trying to cash in on the H4U hype and attempting to transform back into her old self (which she was adamantly against at first), but I doubt we're getting that album or IDOZ anytime soon. She hasn't even recorded the new version of All Around the World yet, which she's been teasing for ages, she's just messy like that. It reminds me of Taylor Swift ruining her old songs with re-recorded versions, like, we do NOT want Yvncc's stinky ass anywhere near the h4u grails I just know she's gonna try involving him. I'm aware she's insecure about her old music, but, I'd lowkey prefer if she just released the 2018 originals and called it a day, she was better before so I'd absolutely stream and help her buy more benzos or whatever.

honestly idk is it that deep for her. i feel like it’s a combination of money running low (real), people starting to talk about her again and a certain element of do it for the vine (Please i can’t explain it any other way 😭😭)

shes never really cared about other peoples opinions or maintaining an image why would she start now?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

I love Ayesha, but she said herself that she's only doing this comeback for money. Her heart and passion isn't in it anymore like it was pre-retirement. That's why she's now trying to cash in on the H4U hype and attempting to transform back into her old self (which she was adamantly against at first), but I doubt we're getting that album or IDOZ anytime soon. She hasn't even recorded the new version of AATW yet, which she's been teasing for ages, she's just messy like that. It reminds me of Taylor Swift ruining her old songs with re-recorded versions, like, we do NOT want Yvncc's stinky ass anywhere near the h4u grails, I just know she's gonna try involving him. I'm aware she's insecure about her old music, but, I'd lowkey prefer if she just released the 2018 originals and called it a day, she was better before so I'd absolutely stream and help her buy more benzos or whatever.

Might get shanked up for this but Taylors Version of Fearless and Red are miles better than the originals bc her singing wasn't as good at that time. Red is a demo tape compared to Red TV