folklore

Ayesha Erotica

4 hours ago, deathcard said:

collabing with chronically online queers that have been riding off her writing for years now....

Im guessing this is about the 6arelyhuman collab and the Dramatic feature..? :omg2: I dont really get the amount of criticism Ayesha is getting just because some people expected her comeback to be bigger or somehow more professional

She’s already played multiple shows this year and worked on lots of music but its not like anything can even happen at this point until the copyright distribution gets fixed and she has ownership of her name and spotify page (Which is completely out of her control).  

I do think announcing Zuzie too early was a mistake, but otherwise she’s making music on her own terms and collaborating with who she wants :whatever2: she isnt a popstar 

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

5 hours ago, deathcard said:

i get what you all say about the socials being like that and "her vibe"... the thing is a lot of people execute the same aesthetic shes going for without it looking awful. if she really says shes in it for the money she would know better than to do this entire "releasing" music then deleting it, teasing stuff when she only has like 20 seconds of the song and collabing with chronically online queers that have been riding off her writing for years now.... she needs to keep those songs to herself. and get in contact with people that actually want her to succeed.... saying all of this with love 

:true:

wait a minute hold on

iirc her only official accounts are instagram twitter and soundcloud

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Wait, this isn't her oficial youtube channel? https://www.youtube.com/@AyeshalErotica

Honestly I really bought that

:oprah2:

shes been complaining about that channel for like a month lol the cover arts are so tacky and theyre stealing her royalties

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9

For what I gathered she has put the Suzie album on hold and is trying to release HORNY4U and I’m SOOOO HERE FOR IT!! Like… most of the recent songs didn’t grab my attention like her older stuff 

she also teased HORNY4U (the song) on a live and now I need it for like yesterday! It’s sooooo good :defeated:

ps: Like You is great, just discovered that song 

4 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Girl Next Door is sampling Kylies Love At First Sight, right? :smokes:

I don’t think so? The only similarities I can think of are in the “It was love at first sight” and “I’m no whore, I’m the girl next door” which is kinda a reach