folklore

Ayesha Erotica

8 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

we actually do!! full version when

It's such a tragedy that we never got Delicious final. It was supposed to release in early 2019 and coincide Loose Teens episode #2 but she never put it out :( I remember getting super hyped up when she posted that snippet with Jodi Arias singing in the background lmfao

Very sad that she considers Control and Delicious as "boring and bad" now or something… they're literally amazing

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

It's such a tragedy that we never got Delicious final. It was supposed to release in early 2019 and coincide with Loose Teens episode #2 but she never put out either of them :( I remember getting super hyped up when she posted that snippet 

It's such a tragedy that a whole project aka h4u got scrapped cuz she got doxxed :poordat: we will never get the real h4u cuz she either lost or sold the songs

source.gif

9 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

It's such a tragedy that a whole project aka h4u got scrapped cuz she got doxxed :poordat: we will never get the real h4u cuz she either lost or sold the songs

and the way we only have 1 complete song from the project kinda kills me cuz hello kitty is a demo and the version we have of we can do it is an alt mix

source.gif

1 hour ago, southbeachswing said:

:air:

Also havent seen anyone mention it here yet but Petey is meeting with Heidi Montag this week for talks of a collab... i would guess a remix/feature of I'll Do It might happen?

W H A T

HEIDI IS RELEASING SUPERFICIAL 2 BTW AS HER SOPHMORE OMG IMAGINE IF AYESHA AND HEIDI-

18 hours ago, southbeachswing said:

Full set from last night’s show: 

The things I would do to hear La Bella Vita live.. :kali:

I haven't heard most of these songs, anyone know where i can listen to them?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

26 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Can’t believe she didn’t reach to Donatachi to get the full song like??? Its quite concerning tbh

Maybe Donatachi doesn't have it anymore? Could've sworn she said something in 2018 in regards of lost files. Or maybe she isn't friends w Donatachi anymore. She hates Boy Sim and Alexzone apprently and CXLE did this delusional and weird rant about Ayesha, probably for attention. 

4 hours ago, Girl With No Face said:

Maybe Donatachi doesn't have it anymore? Could've sworn she said something in 2018 in regards of lost files. Or maybe she isn't friends w Donatachi anymore. She hates Boy Sim and Alexzone apprently and CXLE did this delusional and weird rant about Ayesha, probably for attention. 

i doubt it tbh but the other ones omg a mess. Ill try to dm Donatachi about this later

she definitely benefitted from not performing live for years and being mysterious because that set was a mess. playing poorly made snippets of her music instead of the actual thing... absolutely not :tommy:

On 2/4/2024 at 3:09 PM, deathcard said:

she definitely benefitted from not performing live for years and being mysterious because that set was a mess. playing poorly made snippets of her music instead of the actual thing... absolutely not :tommy:

She's too lazy to retrieve the actual files - which she could easily obtain - for a live performance, and yet she expects us to believe she can finish and release an entire re-recorded album :biblio: 

Ayesha said recently that she's only started two songs from the new H4U so far (All Around The World and title track). She really DGAF.

I don't know if you guys were watching her Instagram live yesterday, but it was a mess (albeit entertaining at points). She was rambling for 4+ hours about her ex-boyfriend and former manager. She also re-expressed the sentiment that she wants to quit and doesn't like doing music anymore. Super drunk and drugged up as usual, kinda sad.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

43 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

She also re-expressed the sentiment that she wants to quit and doesn't like doing music anymore. Super drunk and drugged up as usual, kinda sad.

sad to read this tbh. The fact she’s still cherished by her fans after her long af hiatus and yet she’s still behaving like this… sad.

it would’ve been better to stay in hiatus tho lol

12 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

She also re-expressed the sentiment that she wants to quit and doesn't like doing music anymore. Super drunk and drugged up as usual, kinda sad.

this is heartbreaking truly... these mediocre people keep leeching off her talent and enabling these self destructive behaviors. her career isnt going anywhere atp lol. i had such high hopes

Its really not that dramatic like no shade :xgiggle: i dont get coming in here over and over to call her essentially a lazy drug addict and insult her collaborators 

Did yall expect her to drop H4U a week after she announced it?... Trust I'm waiting patiently for an official LP like everyone else but she's done a lot in the six months she's been back

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

It sucks tbh that her boyfriend really has to ride the coattails of her fame and insert himself in her music.

Literally none of us want to hear his shit tbh, like at all. But I wouldn't go so far as to say he's like harmful towards her or anything.

He knows she's in a bad spot mentally, abusing alcohol and whatever else, and goes off the rails especially on live which is dangerous career-wise. He's prob just making sure shes not doing anything stupid. He's many times stopped / distracted her on lives when she starts derailing.

16 hours ago, blameitonme said:

her bf gives me the worst vibes :nene: why is he always in the bg of her lives :wtf2:

:biblio: hate how im forced to listen to his rap so i can hear her verses :trisha3:

we need more solo songs from her :worship::dancedy:

He treats her very well and is genuienly a good guy

3 hours ago, southbeachswing said:

Its really not that dramatic like no shade :xgiggle: i dont get coming in here over and over to call her essentially a lazy drug addict and insult her collaborators 

Did yall expect her to drop H4U a week after she announced it?... Trust I'm waiting patiently for an official LP like everyone else but she's done a lot in the six months she's been back

Literally, so many of her fans do this weird ownership thing over her. She’s never been in a better place in her life. So what she gets drunk on a weekend lmao