Ayesha Erotica

14 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

Are we getting Delicious in full or no:biblio:

most likely no atp

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Now the most important thing at this point is: is Iconic full coming or not? Or is she gonna put the youtube rip in there

:emma:

probably not

I think she should give h4u (2024) a new/different title because it's like, completely different to the actual true 2018 album already 

I hope the new songs are good tho

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

probably not

I think she should give h4u (2024) a new/different title because it's like, completely different to the actual true 2018 album already 

I hope the new songs are good tho

thnks sis for bringing it up. Im sad but at least 2 songs will serve justice and if its still the same vibe of the og album then Im happy still

the way the 2 songs are h4u and aatw...and then its just her cheap emo music featuring her bf

Just now, ulttraviolenncee said:

the way the 2 songs are h4u and aatw...and then its just her cheap emo music featuring her bf

well lets wait and see maybe im talkin shit and actually like it lol

source.gif

unless iconic is one of the songs seeing as though she played it on live/at her show recently

either way it’s too good to scrap we just need to manifest it’s on there :bebe:

Here's the possible tracks:

AATW (Most likely scrapped, teased multiple times and a snippet played 2 times)

H.4U (Snippet played on IG live and has a feature on it)

Come On! (An old song that Ayesha said she wanted to rework for h.4u on IG live)

Sexy Body (Snippet posted on Twitter)

Bailando (A cover of an eurodance song by the same name, Ayesha said she would love to make her own cover and considering H.4U is eurodance it is possible)

Iconic and We Can Do It (She played them both during a show so it could possibly be the 2 songs from the OG that made it, also Iconic is Ayesha's boyfriend favorite song by her sooo)

50 minutes ago, vaux said:

unless iconic is one of the songs seeing as though she played it on live/at her show recently

either way it’s too good to scrap we just need to manifest it’s on there :bebe:

still doubting its going to happen, she doesn’t like iconic at all but her boyfriend loves it (she acknowledged it at a livestream)… but yeah I hope it made the cut

i'm sorry but the whole point of this comeback was the universe getting ayesha to release iconic we the people deserve to hear it in full we have endured that youtube version long enough 

12 hours ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

Exactly, Ayesha previously claimed that H.4U's title track is an old song she reworked, so the two tracks she's referring to are most likely that and All Around the World.

She's kind of annoying for going full cashgrab and leading fans on with an "album revival" but still refusing to interact with the actual old stuff we wanted, acting passive aggressive on Twitter 24/7, talking down on her previous work and lying about old songs never being made etc.

"Should I just use YouTube rips?" no but you should release the original files asf, people were literally only hyped for this album because of the long-awaited tracks.

I wish her an ounce of luck with horny.4u (botched version)

10 hours ago, Loon1e said:

AATW (Most likely scrapped, teased multiple times and a snippet played 2 times)

Why would Ayesha pay to have a teaser created for AATW and scrap it.. it’s most definitely on the album 🤦‍♀️

18 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

It is incredibly stupid of her honestly if she is in a bad financial situation and hasn't focused on getting her old music back up on streaming.

She just frustrates me so bad at this point. Shes standing in her own way of having a really successful music career.

One week its "im about to drop stuff" then next week its "i hate everything ive ever made" "thats not the real me" then next week shes dropping horny4u.

I dont really understand the whole "zuzie" thing either?? It seems like she just has a lot of random inside jokes that shes making music out of and as a listener im just sitting here like? what is this?

I've noticed alot of fan reuploads such as Literal Legend and so and so are featured on the "This is Ayesha Erotica" playlist and the songs don't appear on her profile directly, but they link to her official profile anyway. So my guess is that the tracks are unlisted. Maybe she could be getting coin from her older tracks after all. Idk.

16 hours ago, blameitonme said:

ayesha erotica namedropping andrew tate and sneako was not on my 2024 predictions list 

Idk who sneako is but Andrew? Please tell me she was dissing them

1 hour ago, Girl With No Face said:

Idk who sneako is but Andrew? Please tell me she was dissing them

It's a snippet she posted on Instagram

https://genius.com/Ayesha-erotica-sell-my-pussy-lyrics

:thumb3:

It's not unexpected at all to me tbh she's always been an edgelord, I wish the beat was better but that's definitely authentic her, one thing she's always loved doing is crazy or offensive shock factor lyrics 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

Exactly, Ayesha previously claimed that H.4U's title track is an old song she reworked, so the two tracks she's referring to are most likely that and All Around the World.

She's kind of annoying for going full cashgrab and leading fans on with an "album revival" but still refusing to interact with the actual old stuff we wanted, acting passive aggressive on Twitter 24/7, talking down on her previous work and lying about old songs never being made etc.

"Should I just use YouTube rips?" no but you should release the original files asf, people were literally only hyped for this album because of the long-awaited tracks.

I wish her an ounce of luck with horny.4u (botched version)

EXACTLY:oprah3:.

not reworking/releasing the old stuff everyone was waiting for is a dumb choice and cutting off vbs and wcdi? wild of her since they were tracks of the 2018 h4u and are available in full lenght.

source.gif