folklore

Ayesha Erotica

15 minutes ago, Mariahspoolboy said:

I don't see why the producers of VBS and Iconic wouldn't allow her to put those songs out. It always seemed like she was the holdup on those. But I guess circumstances change. I'm not sure what Donatachi has to lose...haven't heard anything from them in years so this could only be good publicity. Anyway, like I've said before in this thread, I'm grateful she's giving us anything. She never had to come back. Yeah, it's annoying she makes promises she can't keep but at the end of the day she has more of a presence than she ever had, and now that she is allowing us into her world you all want to bitch and complain about it? Spare me! Let her live and do what she can on her terms. Or just go away. If you want the old shit listen to the old shit!

donatachi tweeted lyrics to iconic last night, and crapface is a pervert lol. theres a reason vbs wouldnt be released. same reason we dont have sophisticated/ftbu

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9

control 2018 leaked omg...

4 minutes ago, angel with an attitude said:

donatachi tweeted lyrics to iconic last night, and crapface is a pervert lol. theres a reason vbs wouldnt be released. same reason we dont have sophisticated/ftbu

didnt ayesha confirmed that she got permission to vbs or smth...ig she was lookin to get iconic and anal queen permissions

source.gif

1 hour ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

control 2018 leaked omg...

didnt ayesha confirmed that she got permission to vbs or smth...ig she was lookin to get iconic and anal queen permissions

Fake unfortunately, made with the instrumental she released herself on ayeshainstrumentals, AI, snippets of the real final version that were leaked, and the 2015 rough demo that she also released on SoundCloud. “Gauthy” has never posted a real song in his life and is known for leaking AI. Oh and forgot to add that we don’t even have confirmation of a 2018 version of Control even existing, and the theory is that she was gonna basically reuse the 2016 final, and that there is no 2018 version. 

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

14 minutes ago, Swamp Girl said:

Fake unfortunately, made with the instrumental she released herself on ayeshainstrumentals, AI, snippets of the real final version that were leaked, and the 2015 rough demo that she also released on SoundCloud. “Gauthy” has never posted a real song in his life and is known for leaking AI. Oh and forgot to add that we don’t even have confirmation of a 2018 version of Control even existing, and that she was gonna basically reuse the 2016 final, and that there is no 2018 version. 

idk ayesha talked abt it or something but yea it doesnt make that much of a difference since i deleted all my h4u files
but omg i thought the control version we had was the final version intended for big juicy?? i didnt knew we had a 2016 final version

source.gif

46 minutes ago, Swamp Girl said:

we don’t even have confirmation of a 2018 version of Control even existing

It does exist, Ayesha posted a snippet of a new version in 2018. Also Ayesha saying it leaked on twitter makes me think it is a real leak but idk

29 minutes ago, ulttraviolenncee said:

idk ayesha talked abt it or something but yea it doesnt make that much of a difference since i deleted all my h4u files
but omg i thought the control version we had was the final version intended for big juicy?? i didnt knew we had a 2016 final version

She hasn’t listened yet. She lurks the Ayesha Reddit very often and said she “didn't care if it “leaked” “, not that it was real or that she listened. 

and no the leaked one that’s 1 minute is the demo; the final was released/deleted by her but never resurfaced

Just now, Loon1e said:

It does exist, Ayesha posted a snippet of a new version in 2018. Also Ayesha saying it leaked on twitter makes me think it is a real leak but idk

New version she posted in 2018 = the same final version she posted/deleted numerous times from 2016. Not to be confused with the 1 minute rough demo she also posted in 2015

Just now, Swamp Girl said:

New version she posted in 2018 = the same final version she posted/deleted numerous times from 2016. Not to be confused with the 1 minute rough demo she also posted in 2015

I honestly think that she was never gonna make a new version and just release the final she made in 2016 then

7 hours ago, Swamp Girl said:

She hasn’t listened yet. She lurks the Ayesha Reddit very often and said she “didn't care if it “leaked” “, not that it was real or that she listened. 

and no the leaked one that’s 1 minute is the demo; the final was released/deleted by her but never resurfaced

She said it in "" because it's a released song including the final, but yeah it's AI

i could do without VBS honestly we already had that song for ages now, of course it would be nice to finally have it out officially but i can understand if ayesha doesn't want anything to do with crapface

10 minutes ago, details said:

i could do without VBS honestly we already had that song for ages now, of course it would be nice to finally have it out officially but i can understand if ayesha doesn't want anything to do with crapface

True. I might add it to my tracklist tbh but then again idk, i think with the rehash of h.4u on lock then it could be one of her most consistent projects

1 hour ago, details said:

Well, it’s her most known song… I think she should include it to burst the streams 

so as far as I know these are the confirmed songs she mentioned on twitter so far. I hope Iconic and Anal Queen make it tho 

1.         HORNY4U                 (theme) 
  2.         Iconic                         ??
  3.         We Can Do It!
  4.         Vacation Bible School
  5.         Alice 
  6.         Delicious
  7.         Anal Queen               ?? 
  8.         Superpuss 
  9.         Control
  10.         Cum C My Tits 
  11.         Anna Nicole
  12.         All Around The World 
  13.         How Great Is Our God
  14.         Star

53 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

One question! Is Alice the Raven Simone cover?? Cause that would be a little odd since it doesn’t fit the sound and why would she spend more money on royalties after AATW when she has so many good original beats 

just a little confused 

Alice is a Raven Simone cover and lyrically it won't fit that much into the album but sound wise Ayesha will nail it cause it's a re-produced cover, same with How Great Is Our God

3 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Well, it’s her most known song… I think she should include it to burst the streams 

Yeah but is it worth getting in touch with cr*pface? Isn't he a groomer or smth... she should release it w/o his permission. Pretty sure he quit anyway so he shouldn't gaf. And if he does he does he can cry about it