folklore

Ayesha Erotica

not that its our business but the break up is literally just speculation from that story ayesha posted a week ago :toofloppy: i think they just got into a fight lol

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

16 minutes ago, southbeachswing said:

i think they just got into a fight lol

Hope so bc I want giga bowser and idoz 

Other than that ur right, it is non of our business But whatever has happened i hope they're both happy

Posted (edited)
On 3/4/2024 at 7:12 PM, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

Edited by Cuntrol
I can't un-quote this comment I didn't even want to quote (I went back to this comment, it wasn't an option to un-quote like there normally is), and can't delete this shit either on mobile. Ughhhh. Let alone delete the reply I made, wtffff.

Anyway... who wants to start a betting pool for how long after (if...) H4U actually drops, how long until it's then taken down off streaming due to copyright claims by the legions of gay twinks (I don't use the F word but these people (Ayesha reposters) are literally why slurs exist, sooooo) who constantly pose as her/post her shit on all streaming sites? She never bothered to deal with that, FFS uses a stupid ass Tweety Bird pfp for her official, sooo... it's probably coming tbh. This is why I PRAY (not literally, gross), she also drops on Bandcamp, or any service where you can actually purchase tracks... I don't want to rip a shitty stream-quality track. But mark my words, this will happen, probably, at some point soon after release...

4 hours ago, Cuntrol said:

Is there something on my face? Lmao jk 

As for H4U, it's messy but I'm cutting Ayesha some slack considering how inept she is with the legalities of music distribution. Given how H4U has several covers, I assume those will take a while to clear. As for Superpuss, I think it's gonna be released soon like I don't think there's any issue when it comes to releasing it aside from Ayesha submitting it late lol. I'd wager we're gonna get Superpuss any time now (probably on Sunday or early next week), with H4U being officially released mid to late-March. 

She needs to put her old albums on streaming because not only she would be able to fully own and copyright her old music and get that bag but everyone will be satisfied and Ayesha can actually move on to whatever she wants to do outside of the cokewhore aesthetic without people constantly asking about her old stuff when all of it will be available on streaming. 

Even though she says her old music promotes bad behavior, I highly doubt she actually cares if it does cause i mean she literally said her favorite song she has ever made is Coked Up from Big Juicy like-

14 hours ago, neoner said:

She’s probs using a free distribution site therefore gonna take a solid week

I need to know which one im ngl bc i could use one since my sepulchal account is fucked 

4 hours ago, Loon1e said:

She needs to put her old albums on streaming because not only she would she be able to fully own and copyright her old music and get that bag but everyone will be satisfied and Ayesha can actually move on to whatever she wants to do outside of the cokewhore aesthetic without people constantly asking about her old stuff when all of it will be available on streaming. 

Even though she says her old music promotes bad behavior, I highly doubt she actually cares if it does cause i mean she literally said her favorite song she has ever made is Coked Up from Big Juicy like-

I said this before but some of her old music is still up but its unlisted. She probably is getting that bag but not to the fullest extent 

Edit: I noticed some fanmade songs too. Someone get Ayesha to have full control over Spotify puh-LEASE

I think we all need to cut Ayesha some slack. She came back to an era of streaming that had never previously existed. Instead of bashing ayesha, calling her inept at her job, calling her a fraud, a sell-out, and a drug addict — we need to be chasing the 15-year old boys who make money via posting and monetizing Ayesha’s music, basically acting as the owners of copyright, taking down other people’s music in the process. It is crazy and ridiculous! 

1 minute ago, Girl With No Face said:

I said this before but some of her old music is still up but its unlisted. She probably is getting that bag but not to the fullest extent 

After the yvncc songs and recent collabs, those are all fan (not really fans) uploads.

3 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

I think we all need to cut Ayesha some slack. She came back to an era of streaming that had never previously existed. Instead of bashing ayesha, calling her inept at her job, calling her a fraud, a sell-out, and a drug addict — we need to be chasing the 15-year old boys who make money via posting and monetizing Ayesha’s music, basically acting as the owners of copyright, taking down other people’s music in the process. It is crazy and ridiculous! 

After the yvncc songs and recent collabs, those are all fan (not really fans) uploads.

I am aware that she isn't the one uploading them, but the link to her profile. Surely she's making some cash from that

10 minutes ago, Girl With No Face said:

I am aware that she isn't the one uploading them, but the link to her profile. Surely she's making some cash from that

The thing is, I know for a fact that people still make money reuploading her music, so maybe some, but not all. I totally think that once H4U is uploaded, it will be strikes for copyright by one of those ******* and removed