partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

17 minutes ago, Embach said:

Was Rock Candy Sweet/Loved You Then produced by Jack Antonoff?

Also who produced Zodiac? Zach Dawes?

Idk about Zodiac but I think one of the insiders confirmed LYTAN is an Antonoff production that matches the rest of Chemtrails sonically

whatarecoloris.jpg

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Was Rock Candy Sweet/Loved You Then produced by Jack Antonoff?

Also who produced Zodiac? Zach Dawes?

LYTAN was produced by Jack.

we don't know who produced Zodiac but i think it was Zach or Jack and Zach.

9 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

omg how do u know that

1. Pitch song : on feb of this year i forgot where but i stumbled upon a thread from this site from 2012-2013/4 i think it was ldr misc photos that shows the list of compositions intended for pitching… red background with a white text- the songs i can clearly remember from the photo was (pitch songs) :

prom song 

my best days

in the sun

jealous girl

making out

she’s not me (?)

i’ll try to remember better later… but mostly 2010 pop london songs👍 W unknown producers

edit: + put the radio on + television heaven + breaking my heart + lift your eyes + true love on the side

2. Late 2010 An old reliable insider 

IMG-4513.jpg

8 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

1. Pitch song : on feb of this year i forgot where but i stumbled upon a thread from this site from 2012-2013/4 i think it was ldr misc photos that shows the list of compositions intended for pitching… red background with a white text- the songs i can clearly remember from the photo was (pitch songs) :

prom song 

my best days

in the sun

jealous girl

making out

she’s not me (?)

i’ll try to remember better later… but mostly 2010 pop london songs👍 W unknown producers

edit: + put the radio on + television heaven + breaking my heart + lift your eyes + true love on the side

2. Late 2010 An old reliable insider 

IMG-4513.jpg

this list makes perfect sense so id say its true, will try to find the op, thanks:party:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

14 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

this list makes perfect sense so id say its true, will try to find the op, thanks:party:

Was saying this because i came across your tracker… : ) so while u’re here i ought to ask that syth 2015 boss… how did that confirmation come to be?

49 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Was saying this because i came across your tracker… : ) so while u’re here i ought to ask that syth 2015 boss… how did that confirmation come to be?

yeah it was boz who said that in his timeline article

I have a feeling that Emile Haynie's version of Kinda Outta Luck exists because when Lana said that she doesn't know whether to put Kinda Outta Luck and/or Diet Mountain Dew on Born To Die, she eventually put Diet Mountain Dew on the album and it was produced by Emile. So that's why I have a feeling that if she had put KOL on the album, it would've been produced by him too. Also the KOL we know, was produced by The Flight and DMD demo was also produced by The Flight. So yeah...it's just a theory.

url%5D

11 minutes ago, Embach said:

I have a feeling that Emile Haynie's version of Kinda Outta Luck exists because when Lana said that she doesn't know whether to put Kinda Outta Luck and/or Diet Mountain Dew on Born To Die, she eventually put Diet Mountain Dew on the album and it was produced by Emile. So that's why I have a feeling that if she had put KOL on the album, it would've been produced by him too. Also the KOL we know, was produced by The Flight and DMD demo was also produced by The Flight. So yeah...it's just a theory.

Now why didn't she put KOL on a Japan edition or something??

Just now, The Siren said:

Now why didn't she put KOL on a Japan edition or something??

or even on a 10th anniversary special :poordat:

url%5D

On 9/6/2023 at 7:42 PM, Embach said:

it better exist because the melody is so cool and it is kinda timeless so i can see that