partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

7 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Also, does anyone remember that if it be your will cover of lana? What happened/what was the backstory to that?

nvm

Wait can you rephrase this? I don't understand this part 

36 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Wait can you rephrase this? I don't understand this part 

A snippet of Lana’s Leonard Cohen cover of his original song “If It Be Your Will”

https://twitter.com/lanadelcutiee/status/1489578627947589642?s=46&t=fomKEBXsqEc79TiEf06HRA

What happened to the Cactus cover (from late 2017? early 2018?), which was registred somewhere. Was it a NFR scrap? Or something else?

url%5D

6 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Drive- ride demo being possibly from 2010 was surprising

I love the bridge to that 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Oh yeah i just read a French article of Lana’s friend commentary about her career since 2010 and onward and on their way while filming Poolside which must’ve taken place on Jun 2010- they said she was playing them- her friends video games demo and this is what makes us girls… we all know as one the song’s composer Justin Parker himself as VG was first recorded 17/07/2010. But this article… also tiwmug

Benham is busy with an associative space on the campus of their college, the Rodrigue's Coffee House. "Lizzy often came with her guitar and she was playing songs for us," he said. It is in this improvised concert hall that an audience will hear for the first time titles like "Yayo" or "Kill Kill".

i cannot remember if lana played rodrigue’s in 2007 as well but she played there in 2006? Kill kill yayo existed in 2006?

3 hours ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Benham is busy with an associative space on the campus of their college, the Rodrigue's Coffee House. "Lizzy often came with her guitar and she was playing songs for us," he said. It is in this improvised concert hall that an audience will hear for the first time titles like "Yayo" or "Kill Kill".

i cannot remember if lana played rodrigue’s in 2007 as well but she played there in 2006? Kill kill yayo existed in 2006?

she played at rodrigue's on march 3, 2007, still seems pretty early for kill kill to exist, but you never know

WGe8ynS.gif

On 7/9/2023 at 12:07 AM, Embach said:

What happened to the Cactus cover (from late 2017? early 2018?), which was registred somewhere. Was it a NFR scrap? Or something else?

Bringing this up again, does anyone know about this? :(

url%5D

On 7/10/2023 at 9:19 AM, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

That supposedly ocean blvd song never let me go rework with l’rain… fake FAKE?

never heard of that sounds fake tho

5 hours ago, Embach said:

Bringing this up again, does anyone know about this? :(

boz said he never heard about it