partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

idk when bb was reworked but yeah these songs are from 2013! 

Thanks for the clarity but that driving in cars rework was done in 2014 w the same producer that is Paul- so i thought pink and madly would’ve had different person producing it. Wdyt? 

1 minute ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Thanks for the clarity but that driving in cars rework was done in 2014 w the same producer that is Paul- so i thought pink and madly would’ve had different person producing it. Wdyt? 

they just continue producing after it, supposedly she sent him a song and he made instrumental

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Is Old Money a Paradise/Tropico outtake? I remember reading rumours from years ago that Old Money supposed to be in The Great Gatsby soundtrack before Young & Beautiful.

Also did Lana supposed to have a song with The XX band?

url%5D

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

Is Old Money a Paradise/Tropico outtake? I remember reading rumours from years ago that Old Money supposed to be in The Great Gatsby soundtrack before Young & Beautiful.

Also did Lana supposed to have a song with The XX band?

Old Money was originally Methamphetamines which was recorded in 2009, and it was considered for Tropico but not Paradise. I think The Great Gatsby is just a rumour

And yeah there was supposed to be a song with The XX 

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 hour ago, Break Me Down said:

Old Money was originally Methamphetamines which was recorded in 2009, and it was considered for Tropico but not Paradise. I think The Great Gatsby is just a rumour

And yeah there was supposed to be a song with The XX 

Ty and yeah ik about the og song, just overall got me thinking about the UV songs sessions:

Was Old Money (not Metham.. version) first recorded in late 2012? It makes me just wonder which version of OM was recorded first: the Dan Heath version or Jamie xx version?

And did the Dan Heath version come from the same sessions as Melancholia (but was Melancholia from 2013?)

I just got to thinking that I thought :excited:

url%5D

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

Ty and yeah ik about the og song, just overall got me thinking about the UV songs sessions:

Was Old Money (not Metham.. version) first recorded in late 2012? It makes me just wonder which version of OM was recorded first: the Dan Heath version or Jamie xx version?

And did the Dan Heath version come from the same sessions as Melancholia (but was Melancholia from 2013?)

from what we know old money is late 2012 has no relation to paradise and most definitely wasnt recorded with melancholia
melancholia was made in november 2012, jamie xx version is from 2013
we know about another one demo that is described as "chaotic glory" adn we dont now which one was made first

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

The Dan Heath version was recorded late 2012 with the Tropico version produced by Jamie xx being recorded 2013

Melancholia was recorded Nov 22, 2012

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

48 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

from what we know old money is late 2012 has no relation to paradise and most definitely wasnt recorded with melancholia
melancholia was made in november 2012, jamie xx version is from 2013
we know about another one demo that is described as "chaotic glory" adn we dont now which one was made first

41 minutes ago, Break Me Down said:

The Dan Heath version was recorded late 2012 with the Tropico version produced by Jamie xx being recorded 2013

Melancholia was recorded Nov 22, 2012

Tysm guys :kiss:

url%5D

3 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Was that leak on Aug 7 2015 of Waimea, Hangin Around, Josh and I on Reddit were actually leaked by Lana herself as people said they came out of nowhere?

They were posted by lnathrowawayjealous, I doubt it's Lana posting it. 

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

but anyways it definitely was mixed or mastered in 2022-2023 that doesnt really make it original anymore:ohno:

Mastering is just repolishing and cleaning/balancing the mixes though like Yosemite… right?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Csbrz4xptNp/?igshid=MTIzZWMxMTBkOA==

“we all made this [syth] back in 2012-2013” hm?

15 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Mastering is just repolishing and cleaning/balancing the mixes though like Yosemite… right?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Csbrz4xptNp/?igshid=MTIzZWMxMTBkOA==

“we all made this [syth] back in 2012-2013” hm?

i mean.... yeah but its still touched, i appreciate true file straight from the time it was created not that in was retouched again as unnoticeable it would be it still matters to me

as for yosemite i genuinely dont know but im convinced its untouched file from lfl sessions, and idk what versions they referred to but definitely post 2013