Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

So if LDR6 is not coming out until next year, I am guessing that Lana really liked these two tracks so released them separately as they don't fit the atmosphere of the album? 

Or she's just releasing the album at the start of the year which is ok to release lead singles now.

They said those 2 songs were part of the new album sessions.

giphy.gif

Or she's just releasing the album at the start of the year which is ok to release lead singles now.

They said those 2 songs were part of the new album sessions.

I guess so, but I thought the release schedule would be shorter than LFL's and more like HM's... although I have no evidence to base this on. Still 5 months seems quite a long release schedule for Lana, if we assume LDR6 would be released in January?

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Guys it says right there

Lana Del Rey will debut new song "“Mariners Apartment Complex” on Wednesday with a second new single, "Venice Bitch," set to follow on September 18.

they make it seem like there are 3 new singles.

it's really not understandable at all...

giphy.gif

Imo MAC is her way to tell something she always wanted to say and that’s why she’s releasing it first and then we’re gonna get Venice Bitch as a lead single and that’s why she didn’t teaser this song as she did with MAC. Or I might be completely wrong

giphy.gif