Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

i feel like i'm not as hyped as West Coast / High By The Beach / Lust For Life world premiere.... i dont know why...  :ohno:

maybe getting older really makes life less excited

Maybe cuz all of those are pretty much, idk how to say it, like fast/pop songs? And MAC sounds much more like something like White Mustang

ZKcaooE.png

Venice Bitch lyrics

I’m a Venice Bitch in Venice Beach

Twist your- twist your- twist your leg

Break it, break it, break your neck

I'm a dog (woof), what you expect?

Ooh, I'ma make you sweat

Ooh, I'ma wreck myself

Ooh God, what's that?

Got your feet up by your neck

Never break up, but I fuck you like it's make-up sex

sgopYhV.gif

Hello everyone.  :flutter:

I just finished my swim  :flutter: (I know you are jealous of my beautiful situation, the summer weather is still great here in the South of France). I am patiently waiting for the song to be released.  :flutter:

Have a nice day.  :flutter:

i feel like i'm not as hyped as West Coast / High By The Beach / Lust For Life world premiere.... i dont know why...  :ohno:

because we've got a snippet so it makes it less exciting.

We were this excited for HBTB, WC, LFL and such because we didn't know what to expect to from the titles.

giphy.gif

Same, i think its because when she premiered Lust for Life we already had visuals and an idea where it was going. Whereas this time it's just so random and fast and we're unsure of wether or not its part of the new era

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Hello everyone.  :flutter:

I just finished my swim  :flutter: (I know you are jealous of my beautiful situation, the summer weather is still great here in the South of France). I am patiently waiting for the song to be released.  :flutter:

Have a nice day.  :flutter:

Heyyyy ma soeur s'appelle Donatienne lol sorry just never met anyone else w this name before

ZKcaooE.png

I guess its your privilege if you choose to be ignorant after you were informed with correct information.

No validity to any statement you made, I’m sure we’d be more willing if you provided specific information instead of generalizations that can already be inferred from the snippet. Not to mention this mysterious discord that randomly has the new song after never being mentioned before (this is not the same as the “Eclipse” discord).

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

How yall preparing? I just woke up and I don't have class until 4h after the show so I'm playing In My Feelings on a loop on high quality speakers and drinking instant coffee thinking about how lucky I am to even be alive at the same time than Lana

I’m crying over this married man I used to fuck with because he’s not texting me anymore.. men are pieces of shit

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I guess its your privilege if you choose to be ignorant after you were informed with correct information.

Wrong. We don't even know if the info you provided is real. We've been trolled so many times that we don't even trust anyone. I guess we will see when the song premiers  :heart:  :um3:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Heyyyy ma soeur s'appelle Donatienne lol sorry just never met anyone else w this name before

Hello. Nice to meet you French girl:flutter: 

It is always a great pleasure to talk to some beautiful and slim perfumed French girls :flutter: - I mean, I don't even see you but am sure you are like a lot of French people:flutter: