Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She identifies herself as a Catholic

I’m aware what she’s said in public, but she’s definitely gone into a lot of stuff many Catholic’s don’t go near. The imagery she uses sometimes and lyrics are controversial, she’s obviously not your perfect catholic girl.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I’m aware what she’s said in public, but she’s definitely gone into a lot of stuff many Catholic’s don’t go near. The imagery she uses sometimes and lyrics are controversial, she’s obviously not your perfect catholic girl.

Catholicism has changed a lot in recent years especially with the current pope becoming accepting of a lot of new ideas.

Perhaps it doesn’t always have to be so black and white? I have religious relatives who identify themselves as believers but they don’t follow everything the books says. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I’m catholic. I’m also gay, love astrology, had sex before marriage, play with tarot cards. i’ve done a lot that goes against my religion but at the end of the day i still identify as a catholic. like i said earlier, being apart of a religion doesn’t necessarily mean you believe in everything they preach. it’s just the basis of what you find faith in and how you want to practice your life.

giphy.gif

I’m catholic. I’m also gay, love astrology, had sex before marriage, play with tarot cards. i’ve done a lot that goes against my religion but at the end of the day i still identify as a catholic. like i said earlier, being apart of a religion doesn’t necessarily mean you believe in everything they preach. it’s just the basis of what you find faith in and how you want to practice your life.

Thank you! For some reason this site has to take everything so literal and out of context (at the mariners apartment complex)

I guess I'm genuinely curious why specifically you're interested in my opinion on this particular subject.

Because you seem to have a lot of opinions on these subjects, thats all :lolliney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

RT

Stream Yosemite live snippet

@ and @  are pro-life

Ew fuck being pro life there's so many people on this earth that we don't need, we're overpopulated. Abort as many babies as you want IDGAF! Do you remember being in your momma's stomach? No! So I honestly couldn't care less if a child is being chopped up texas chainsaw massacre style in some woman's womb. It gives us more stem cell honestly, and helps science and us move forward! I'd rather a dead kid than one being taken care of by some 16 year old mother who doesn't want him and can't afford him, or some poor woman who was a rape victim, or being sent to an adoption center which currently are overfilled and badly managed. :awkney2: The only thing I'm against is getting a vaccine for every single problem you have in your life. I only believe in normal vaccines, not the brand spanking new ones that just got rolled out, weren't tested properly and are used for like headaches, or stupid shit you really don't need a vaccine for. Would I get a vaccine to save me from a disease? Yes. Would I get a vaccine to get rid of my animal allergies? Fuck no! :dafuq:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Ew fuck being pro life there's so many people on this earth that we don't need, we're overpopulated. Abort as many babies as you want IDGAF! Do you remember being in your momma's stomach? No! So I honestly couldn't care less if a child is being chopped up texas chainsaw massacre style in some woman's womb. It gives us more stem cell honestly, and helps science and us move forward! I'd rather a dead kid than one being taken care of by some 16 year old mother who doesn't want him and can't afford him, or some poor woman who was a rape victim, or being sent to an adoption center which currently are overfilled and badly managed. :awkney2: The only thing I'm against is getting a vaccine for every single problem you have in your life. I only believe in normal vaccines, not the brand spanking new ones that just got rolled out, weren't tested properly and are used for like headaches, or stupid shit you really don't need a vaccine for. Would I get a vaccine to save me from a disease? Yes. Would I get a vaccine to get rid of my animal allergies? Fuck no! :dafuq:

tenor.gif?itemid=10652622

but seriously i admire your fearlessness

tenor.gif?itemid=10652622

but seriously i admire your fearlessness

Because I honestly am pro choice! None of us remember being in our mom's womb. Do you remember every meal she ate? When she had sex with your dad while she was pregnant? When she went poop? Do you remember what the inside of her looked like? God no! Our brains are so underdeveloped. To the people who might say "life is a beautiful thing!" that's bullshit. If it's so beautiful, why not adopt all those kids you won't let women abort, since you're so pro life hmm? I think people just like being mad at something, so when they found out they could do it with abortion they jumped right on the bandwagon and suddenly became advocates for how beautiful life is and how every sperm should be alive :thumb3: 

idk maybe someone wants to have a dog but they are allergic? 

also i've never seen a shot for headaches idk what u talking about when u say "brand spanking new ones" 

do you have any examples for these "useless" vaccines u talking about which are basically same biologically with the "disease" ones

Because I honestly am pro choice! None of us remember being in our mom's womb. Do you remember every meal she ate? When she had sex with your dad while she was pregnant? When she went poop? Do you remember what the inside of her looked like? God no! Our brains are so underdeveloped. To the people who might say "life is a beautiful thing!" that's bullshit. If it's so beautiful, why not adopt all those kids you won't let women abort, since you're so pro life hmm? I think people just like being mad at something, so when they found out they could do it with abortion they jumped right on the bandwagon and suddenly became advocates for how beautiful life is and how every sperm should be alive :thumb3:

it's also funny how in America in particular, pro-lifers won't ban guns (which results in the deaths of many children/teenagers), yet throw a tantrum outside of Planned Parenthood

idk maybe someone wants to have a dog but they are allergic? 

also i've never seen a shot for headaches idk what u talking about when u say "brand spanking new ones" 

do you have any examples for these "useless" vaccines u talking about which are basically same biologically with the "disease" ones

the diseases go for it, but like I said I personally will not get a vaccine for my dog allergies or for a simple cold, as we're all allowed to have a choice! my kid is gonna get every vaccine there is, but me? oh no ma'am! my kid can be the guinea pig! :awkney: not eclipse keeps asking me political questions cause my views are seen as outrageous and LanaBoards will be shook 

I got all my vaccines minus the swine flu one, I won't say my reasoning cause y'all love to mock people! But let's just say all my friends got very sick from it, two almost died and were sent to the hospital, and I never got sick to begin with :awkney2: