Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I've been wondering what if she wants to keep things quiet and do a quick release date/pre-order/release over a short period of time to prevent leaks and that's why we are having this drought?? (I just don't want to wait until summer )

but i don't see how talking about the album would in any way help leakers get their hands on it faster? unless it does? i know nothing about how leaks work so mind the ignorance

edit: ok nvm i get what you mean uhrbe ignore

White Mustang the melody and production and the way Lana sings in it is beautiful.

source.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

random but ice cream and french fries is the most delicious weird-ass combination ever

Omg I like getting a vanilla milkshake and dipping em in, especially the thick fries like at burger king, just cause McDonalds fries are too small to dip one, but it works if you grab three and do it :cumming:

White Mustang the melody and production and the way Lana sings in it is beautiful.

source.gif
It's ok mom. The doctors said not to stress yourself out anymore, your body can't take it. I'll put on your bath in a couple minutes, you just eat your microwave dinner I put in the living room and watch Golden girls.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Kinda wish Lana would drop the album as a surprise, just not in the summer.

factz! like i would be totally okay if she randomly dropped everything in march without warning. i’m here for it.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Challenge time! Since it seems that we're not getting much in terms of Lana's future music, let's focus on the past, but in a positive light. Since many people seem to think LFL doesn't flow very well, what if we tried to re-order the tracklist, take out some songs, maybe add a few unreleased. I did this with TUN and Sweetener, I combined the best of the two albums, and imo the album I made is 10x better than the messes that the originals are.

Anyways, if anyone's interested, maybe this could be something fun to fill in this dry period with!  :hooker:

nice cocc bro

what if this whole time, lana is being silent about the album because she DOES want to do a random release to surprise us. like all this time, they have been producing the cd’s, vinyls, etc. in order for it to be properly be released whenever she wants. and once production is finished, that’s when she’ll drop the album. no warning. march could STILL be a possibility if this is the case. maybe thats what she’s waiting for and why it’s such a secret now. am i being unrealistic here??

(but it is still messy that she posted all those snippets n released two singles all the way back in september.)

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

what if this whole time, lana is being silent about the album because she DOES want to do a random release to surprise us. like all this time, they have been producing the cd’s, vinyls, etc. in order for it to be properly be released whenever she wants. and once production is finished, that’s when she’ll drop the album. no warning. march could STILL be a possibility if this is the case. maybe thats what she’s waiting for and why it’s such a secret now. am i being unrealistic here??

(but it is still messy that she posted all those snippets n released two singles all the way back in september.)

we wish.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/iLaiesmBKYko/giphy.gif

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

Imagine saying "hello it's me on your iPad, I'm gonna kill myself dad, making coffee for the monsters under my bed, sometimes I wish I was already dead, but I got hope lmao ;)" is poetic and White Mustang's lyrics are stupid. Like I still don't think any of you get that taste is subjective. I personally don't enjoy Hope's lyrics, that's just me. Some of you guys enjoy the lyrics, that's just you. But we can all live in peace bitches. Just stop hating on White Mustang the melody and production and the way Lana sings in it is beautiful. Periodt.

As long as White Mustang gets dragged you can be sure I'm dragging HIADT to hell with me

tumblr_og2ppntByX1u6n38po2_400.gif

this tea ugh

hope is trash and white mustang is iconic

thats all

cbOrd43.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Challenge time! Since it seems that we're not getting much in terms of Lana's future music, let's focus on the past, but in a positive light. Since many people seem to think LFL doesn't flow very well, what if we tried to re-order the tracklist, take out some songs, maybe add a few unreleased. I did this with TUN and Sweetener, I combined the best of the two albums, and imo the album I made is 10x better than the messes that the originals are.

Anyways, if anyone's interested, maybe this could be something fun to fill in this dry period with!  :hooker:

Sounds like fun!

I really like the second part of LFL, some some slower more melancholic acoustic songs would be a better fit to make it a full album,

1. Heroin

2. God Knows I Tried

3. Flipside

4. Chelsea Hotel No.2

5. The Blackest Day

6. Best American Record

7. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

8. Fine China

9. Change

10. 13 Beaches

11. Starry Eyed

12. Black Beauty

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Let's face it, the album is not coming next month. I'd love her to prove me wrong, TBH.

Unless it’s a “semi surprise release”, I don’t think it’s coming next month.

If it isn’t, she really missed an opportunity there: the end of the year (starting this spring) is crowded as hell and her introspective songs don’t go hand in hand with summer.

doesn't she still have to release her poetry book before the album like she said?

Who knows what her plans are anymore?