Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I never understood people who didn’t think traffic was romantic. There’s so much beauty in having to wait

this puta i swear :bye:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I really like the melody of the snippet

my main fear is that all the songs will sound very similar production wise , we need something more frsh 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

i just hope a snippet finally means we are closer to something. idk it was kinda random, i feel like if she wanted to keep quite bc the album wont be out till summer she wouldve posted with her baddies again instead shes doing some teasing this time... i smell it in the air yall

So Lana is teasing a bunch of snippets but does not release the full songs?

Eclipse is shook

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

The snippet isn't that interesting but neither was the Venice Bitch snippet or the first Cinnamon snippet imo, maybe she teases the most boring part on purpose  :derpna2:

The snippet isn't that interesting but neither was the Venice Bitch snippet or the first Cinnamon snippet imo, maybe she teases the most boring part on purpose  :derpna2:

I thought about it but like is she that smart 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

she's either saving them for the album or they're sadly non existent  :defeated:

not sure what she said word for word but in her VB interview it was around the lines of "he had something cooked up, i didnt think i was good enough for it" i just listened to that interview the other day again and it gave me hope

i mean cmon yall... this is jack antonoff we are talking about... there has to be beats somewhere

honestly i hope what we've been hearing so far is demos and not the actual songs

i doubt that they're demos, since the album is done.

giphy.gif

she said in her venice bitch interview jack said he had something he wanted to use for a while and she thought it was so amazing that she didnt want him to waste them on her. not sure if thats word for word what she said but it was around the same lines of he had something cooked up, she didnt think she was good enough for it. i just listened to that interview the other day again and it gave me hope

Yeah, she said to Zane Lowe that Jack had some chords for her he had been waiting to give her and she was flattered but asked him if he wouldn’t want to keep them for himself - so she accepted them. She walks said in the interview she had written what might have been the best song ever. Listening to that interview brought back my excitement a bit!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

she said in her venice bitch interview jack said he had something he wanted to use for a while and she thought it was so amazing that she didnt want him to waste them on her. not sure if thats word for word what she said but it was around the same lines of he had something cooked up, she didnt think she was good enough for it. i just listened to that interview the other day again and it gave me hope

nope she said Jack had some chords for her and she was like wow they're too good for me, are you sure you want me to use them? and he said yes. so she did use them.