Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'll tell you everything that this snippet is not:

IYC

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

There are people starving, and you care about a vinyl's colour? Girl, no one listens to vinyls anyways, they get annoying so you use spotify or a CD,

So then you won't look at it, so you might as well get a normal black one. :makeup: :toofloppy:

We already knew that, don't shit on what excites me. Lemme celebrate mi own way. AND. Long term value, letting it build, having it go w ur furniture that kinda schtuff tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Why I think the new snippet is IYC:

- The strings are similar

- The lyrics about the cars are similiar: "or faster than my fastest cars" - "we go fast, we go so fast, we don't move."

- New snippet could be the first bridge/outro since the tempo is similar but gets slower (either building up to chorus, or slow down for the ending)

- Both snippets sounds like they could blend into each other when you listen to them side by side

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Why I think the new snippet is IYC:

- The strings are similar

- The lyrics about the cars are similiar: "or faster than my fastest cars" - "we go fast, we go so fast, we don't move."

- New snippet could be the first bridge/outro since the tempo is similar but gets slower (either building up to chorus, or slow down for the ending)

- Both snippets sounds like they could blend into each other when you listen to them side by side

If so, then I’m glad she isn’t spoiling any new songs.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yosemite in lana's hard drive when she shares new song snippets on instagram

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm officially burning my stan card she's not worth my time. I'll listen to the LP if she releases it if she doesn't, idc.

It's not like she puts in any effort in the visuals & other stuff that make an "era" anymore. So it's like whatever.

Im disappointed in all of you thirsty bitches. I havent listened to the new snippet and I don't plan to until we get real album news. Stupidity is a dangerous thing for stans to have - but y'all have it! The psychological manipulation from LDR and her camp must end

giphy.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I'm officially burning my stan card she's not worth my time & energy. I'll listen to the LP if she releases it else idc.

It's not like she puts in any effort in the visuals & other stuff that make an "era". So it's like whatever.

Thanks for the announcement, so useful

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Im disappointed in all of you thirsty bitches. I havent listened to the new snippet and I don't plan to until we get real album news. Stupidity is a dangerous thing for stans to have - but y'all have it! The psychological manipulation from LDR and her camp must end

giphy.gif

I'm a music WHORE and we want Norman and 24gin2g.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

just saw the snippet... omg i totally sensed something coming this morning but doubted it bc all my other senses were wrong

giphy.gif

What snippet?

Thanks for the announcement, so useful

You're welcome.