Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

with this new snipped it's like she is telling us something:

she is trying the hardest to get the album out, but she can't do more, since it's not in her power anymore.

the video is sad. she is sad. she tries to disstract herself with all these new ''friends''

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

I'm sorry but the music does not seem worth the wait at all, these tired ass piano ballads and whisper vocals is that supposed to make fans excited for the album lmao...poor Blake being so underused "Red hot chili peppers influences" where bitch? u mean what u ate for lunch not the band, weren't some users here saying this album is her UV 2.0? that..that just don't make no sense 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

So another piano huh? I used to love the diversity when it comes to her production but now I’m not excited anymore. I hope the song starts with piano and then explode into something more interesting as Cinnamon does. Thx!

giphy.gif

I'm sorry but the music does not seem worth the wait at all, these tired ass piano ballads and whisper vocals is that supposed to make fans excited for the album lmao...poor Blake being so underused "Red hot chilli pepper influences" where bitch? u mean what u ate for lunch not the band, weren't some users here saying this album is her UV 2.0? that..that just don't make no sense

I can see the album being more similar too Honeymoon.. Well the instrumentals of the snippets we have heard are not that good tbh but I won't judge until we hear the full product

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Just remember most of y’all were trashing Cinnamon at first too and were calling it a boring piano ballad before she dropped the second snippet. We don’t know what direction this song’s gonna go in.

qfrWuBl.png

I'm sorry but the music does not seem worth the wait at all, these tired ass piano ballads and whisper vocals is that supposed to make fans excited for the album lmao...poor Blake being so underused "Red hot chili peppers influences" where bitch? u mean what u ate for lunch not the band, weren't some users here saying this album is her UV 2.0? that..that just don't make no sense 

girl :air2:  :air2:

Another ballad. Omg I'm so shook :icant: I genuinely thought she was done with them. :krylie: Wow. Her mind. :defeated: I'm so excited. It's almost like she cant come up with something else :eartha2: :smokes:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

:eartha: :eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just remember most of y’all were trashing Cinnamon at first too and were calling it a boring piano ballad before she dropped the second snippet. We don’t know what direction this song’s gonna go in.

yeah. but that song was a lot faster compared to this new snippet. This new one just sounds SAD as fuck. The only thing it could explode into is a dramatic and cinematic sound kind of an Adele vibe, with like, heavy heavy slow drums and powerfull strings. But except for VB, this era's production has been really ''minimalist'' if you will lol :toofunny: ...so I'm not having my hopes up for big production for this album

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

well remember when we thought the change snippet was boring and... it turned into the best song on lust for life, did it not? cbOrd43.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This is what I was thinking, too. I got excited with MAC and VB, where are the guitarssss I need themmmm. These ballads are such a snoozefest maybe that's why her label won't release the damn record.

well remember when we thought the change snippet was boring and... it turned into the best song on lust for life, did it not? cbOrd43.gif

No, no it didn't

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

nevermind (thought u were talking about cinnamon lel)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven