Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

where tf are the electric guitars she talked about in the Beats 1 interview.... 

she's not gonna post the climax of the songs :creep: i HOPE every song is at least 5 min long...

Still in their cases.

:lmao: love you

They’re all in Venice. :pft:

what if she decided to take all the electric guitars from the rest of the songs and she mashed them into venice byach :defeated:

I can hear strings...so that's a good sign! But the piano is just making me fall asleep, and not in the good way. But this new snippet means something. Either the album is getting closer or Lana is just bored and wants to shut us up. Also she enabled the comments so yall gays gotta spam ha!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I was taking a nap and woke up to this! I don't wanna be that bitch but... I hope this isn't another piano ballad.

well it's slow-paced and has a piano. if im not wrong that is a piano ballad  :teehee:

i smell an announcement within the next 2 weeks

We've been saying that the past two months.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I will NOT play this snippet again. I wanna forget pretty much all of it, I won’t do the same mistake I did with Cinnamon and overplay it for weeks.

Good idea

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven