Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

When I heard HIAB snippet a year ago, I was hoping the album would be out in fall or late 2018.

When MAC and VB came in September, I was hoping the album would be out in November 2018.

When nothing happened and when hope is a keyboard smash came in January, I was hoping the album would be out in March 2019, April at latest.

Now I'm just hoping it will be out this year to be honest. :pft: Hoping for May or June, but won't be surprised if it comes later than that.  :sadcore:

Girl I’m with u. About half of LB with u on this one. The wait for this album has been emotionally scarring, traumatic, psychologically devastating, mind exploding, sacrifice-3-babies-to-Satan level fucked up and that’s the TEA on thatxxxoxxx

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

all pussy is trash.

say that to my face face and not online and see what happens. pussy birthed you but i will end u.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Girl I’m with u. About half of LB with u on this one. The wait for this album has been emotionally scarring, traumatic, psychologically devastating, mind exploding, sacrifice-3-babies-to-Satan level fucked up and that’s the TEA on thatxxxoxxx

I'm screaming lmaoooo

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Are you ladies going to buy her damn poetry book?

Probably not. I've never really understood poetry and I think I could live without her book. And I will most likely be broke after buying copies of her album.

Do you think Lana will ever do a song about death?

Was just thinking what type of songs I would like to hear from her and she has a good variety of types of song but there is no real uplifting/emotional/sad song about death. A lot of artist have songs on the subject either ones about themselves possibly dying or ones about someone who has died or remembrance of people, those types of songs people say "play this at my funeral" and she could probably do a great one.

I was just about to say that Dark Paradise is very much about death, but then I continued reading your post and I see what you mean. Yeah, she could probably write a very beautiful song which many would want to play at funerals.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Probably not. I've never really understood poetry and I think I could live without her book. And I will most likely be broke after buying copies of her album.

i mean people who understand poetry can live without her book too :toofunny:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

aged? honey just dont listen to it, i haven't listened to any snippets since Jan and you mentioning that it aged made me second guess the greatness of Cinnamon and ouff i played that snippet with the base turned up and GORL that transition from the verse to pre/chorus is still hitting the right spots, her vocals are still on point

just dont listen to snippets, self control is a dangerous thing for a gay like me to have, but i have it

xoxo

honestly, tea

Lana can go and suck a fart if she thinks I'm actually buying her album this time.

yup... team "lana del rey norman fucking rockwell 320kbps free download" 4eva :godlaugh:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Tbh I don't think these leakers have anything otherwise they would have leaked something by now.

I’m so curious as to how leaking even works. Like how do they even find access to these computers and hard drives. For some reason though I feel like Jack may have the album locked up on a personal computer. Also, where do they store the album?

giphy.gif

Yeah and I heard she even recorded it (it was supposed to be another Carmen type of video) and edited it herself, but then accidentaly deleted final version and was too lazy to edit it all over again  :toofunny:  

:facepalm:

negAbhB.png

I’m so curious as to how leaking even works. Like how do they even find access to these computers and hard drives. For some reason though I feel like Jack may have the album locked up on a personal computer. Also, where do they store the album?

Tbh I'm not really sure. I think someone mentioned that Eclipse's cousin works for some record compay (?) so they have access to new releases...but I could be wrong. As for the whole storage thing, it's quite impressive how since Lana has been working with Jack, no new material has leaked like they have done in the past. I guess Jack has things locked up tight so people can't hack whatever system he has.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Tbh I'm not really sure. I think someone mentioned that Eclipse's cousin works for some record compay (?) so they have access to new releases...but I could be wrong. As for the whole storage thing, it's quite impressive how since Lana has been working with Jack, no new material has leaked like they have done in the past. I guess Jack has things locked up tight so people can't hack whatever system he has.

Im a Young Thug fan and a lot of his songs get leaked and I remember an interview like a year or a year and a half ago with one of his producers and he said that now they only keep 1 version of the song and the instrumental and he wouldnt even send it to Young Thug for him to have a copy as people would steal the hard drives or phones with it on it. Must work similar with Lana.

I would guess when people manage to steal the songs they probably just look on social media to the biggest known or most popular fan pages and try and sell the songs to them for them to leak or something.

Lil Pump also claimed that he had his new album on a laptop I think and the laptop was dropped into a hot tub or pool and all the songs were lost and had to be re-recorded as they only kept 1 copy. Don't know if its true though.

Do you think Lana will ever do a song about death?

Was just thinking what type of songs I would like to hear from her and she has a good variety of types of song but there is no real uplifting/emotional/sad song about death. A lot of artist have songs on the subject either ones about themselves possibly dying or ones about someone who has died or remembrance of people, those types of songs people say "play this at my funeral" and she could probably do a great one.

Dark Paradise says hello??

Im a Young Thug fan and a lot of his songs get leaked and I remember an interview like a year or a year and a half ago with one of his producers and he said that now they only keep 1 version of the song and the instrumental and he wouldnt even send it to Young Thug for him to have a copy as people would steal the hard drives or phones with it on it. Must work similar with Lana.

I would guess when people manage to steal the songs they probably just look on social media to the biggest known or most popular fan pages and try and sell the songs to them for them to leak or something.

Lil Pump also claimed that he had his new album on a laptop I think and the laptop was dropped into a hot tub or pool and all the songs were lost and had to be re-recorded as they only kept 1 copy. Don't know if its true though.

they could save all this trouble by recording songs on a computer that has no Internet access, and keep copies on hard drives that also do not get connected to internet capable computers

literally remove the internet and network access from the equation, and keep who has access to recording to a very small list

it's not that hard to do if you do it right

negAbhB.png