Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana has one problem- keeping her mouth shut. If she never mentioned anything unless she knew for 100% then we’d not be in this mess. Honestly I don’t want to hear 30 seconds of songs she’s never going to release or tease us with idea like a cherry music video or 25 track re-release ...like all it does is make fans disappointed. So in future she should only tell us when it’s set in stone. Because fake news is worse then no news at all.

Lana legit has verbal diarrhea

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Lana's sun sign is the same as my rising sign, you'd think I would telepathically know more info about NFR by now

her sun is my moon is ur rising bitch

my sun is leo so i DEMAND this album right now

shut it you obese hydrogen feral cat

I’m surprised I didn’t see any “ITS OFFICIAL: LANA ANNOUNCED NFR RELEASE DATE” April fools day jokes lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

This is off topic but Brokeback Mountain was such a good movie, and the ending................. :defeated: : :crying4:

Ohmygod no this is why I avoid watching that movie. It was tearfully fuckingly beautiful, well at least imo I'm gonna stop right there :crying4:

I’m surprised I didn’t see any “ITS OFFICIAL: LANA ANNOUNCED NFR RELEASE DATE” April fools day jokes lmao

My mercury is in fucking gemini or is it aquarius, but that would've been too predictable  :hoe:

UV/Honeymoon

every one is too sad or disappointed to even bother with the joke.

Lana's sun sign is the same as my rising sign, you'd think I would telepathically know more info about NFR by now

Her sun is my moon and I can sort of understand her fleeting and confused emotions when it comes to things. She’s restless with her thoughts and very indecisive.

giphy.gif

Some of y’all bout to be real mad at me, but it must be said..

Cinnamon snippet starts to age and not in a good way

This might be so so so, SO premature but. Where do u guys plan on listening to the album the first time? I think I might go for some kind of sunset hike ..

probably on my own funeral

all snippets are gonna age when that's all you have

giphy.gif

aged? honey just dont listen to it, i haven't listened to any snippets since Jan and you mentioning that it aged made me second guess the greatness of Cinnamon and ouff i played that snippet with the base turned up and GORL that transition from the verse to pre/chorus is still hitting the right spots, her vocals are still on point

just dont listen to snippets, self control is a dangerous thing for a gay like me to have, but i have it

xoxo

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

DP was supposed to have a video? a true crime against humanity that it didnt happen

Yeah and I heard she even recorded it (it was supposed to be another Carmen type of video) and edited it herself, but then accidentaly deleted final version and was too lazy to edit it all over again  :toofunny:  

if you love a song w ur heart, no matter how short the snippet is, itll never age.