Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

all pussy is trash.

DWQa_QLVoAAbfwP.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I don't think Lana knows how much we need her music. I mean she knows she's being highly adored and that her fans are always thirsty for new tracks, but I don't think she's aware of how much we need her music. Like how it helps us survive even lowest points in our lifes and how each of her album represents another chapter for us as much as for her. I'm personally going through some important decisions in my life right now and I feel almost incomplete when there's no new music helping me making them. Honestly, I can link her music to EVERY of my life phases, with her albums or even just some cute collabs or soundtrack songs. And I don't mean to say it in some creepy type of way, I know I'm my own person and I'll survive without her (duh), I'm just used to going back to some songs and having cute or not-that-cute memories linked to them.

Gay tracks.

Released in the spring.

forest green vinyl.

Gays,

sCREaMing. Whitney+Houston+at+Pre-GRAMMY+Gala_mpeg2

Fixedt i9M3Vgw.png

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Gay tracks.

Released in the spring.

Coral vinyl.

Gays,

sCREaMing. 

Whitney+Houston+at+Pre-GRAMMY+Gala_mpeg2

Fixedt i9M3Vgw.png

we all know the vinyl will be Hunter Green :troll:

I'm about to bet some money that Lana will secretly watch this thread and make her vinyl transparent... Just to be THAT bitch

Stripped of my own life

I'm about to bet some money that Lana will secretly watch this thread and make her vinyl transparent... Just to be THAT bitch

ooooh i'd live for that

the color of her vinyls is one thing I do trust her with, they've always been so gorgeous

negAbhB.png

I don't think Lana knows how much we need her music. I mean she knows she's being highly adored and that her fans are always thirsty for new tracks, but I don't think she's aware of how much we need her music. Like how it helps us survive even lowest points in our lifes and how each of her album represents another chapter for us as much as for her. I'm personally going through some important decisions in my life right now and I feel almost incomplete when there's no new music helping me making them. Honestly, I can link her music to EVERY of my life phases, with her albums or even just some cute collabs or soundtrack songs. And I don't mean to say it in some creepy type of way, I know I'm my own person and I'll survive without her (duh), I'm just used to going back to some songs and having cute or not-that-cute memories linked to them.

THIS

i am totally feeling the same way.

her music is like the soundtrack to my life and it touches me on such a deep lvl.

when ''Mariners'' came out i started university after a long fight, if i would even get in, i fought so long and cried so many tears. and suddenly i felt super strong and confident because ''they mistook my kindness for weakness'' and ''i'm your man''

then in december i had a mental breakdown because i was too ambitious! i was doing so many things at the same time, because i made it to the uni, but it was too much i wanted everything and i could not keep up with the pressure i put myself into!... and then ''Hope'' came out. and it gave me calmness and i felt it was ok to also be weak sometimes and to take a break, to refocus for what you really wanna do

i know that NFR will have songs that will be with me in my life, that will forever remind me of things that are happening. that is why i am sad that we are not able to listen to it, even tho we could, cause it's done ....

but at the same time i am SURE that WHEN it comes out it will be the right time! because that is the destiny and everything happens for the right reasons!

damn.

i love this woman and her art!

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

where’s an insider when we need one. i need some tea even if it’s vague t9ukg0.jpg

i just find it funny how during past eras and between eras where we really didnt beg for the tea, leaks etc we would get that shit either way making it better, now we are in one of the driest eras yet and nothing... literally nothing, i wasnt prepared for this yall

I made an edit with the SB instrumental and bridge but it’s kinda messy lol

https://picosong.com/wShGP/

EDIT: Oops wrong link lmao here https://picosong.com/wmdwr/

omg i really like it!!

you did a great job i love the intro without voice.

the only thing that irritates me a bit is the ''hm hm hm hm'' that you put in the backround of the chorus and with that you didn't give it time on its own. because the ''hm hm hm hm'' is haunting and beautiful on its own! 

(and the outro is also like very much of all haha )

do you think you can tweak it a little because i really like it but i really wanna love it and use it this summer! <3

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

you don't think she's pulling an UV and rerecording/rewriting the whole album, right? 

since she said it was done like last week i hope not. but remember she said it was done in dec and we found out she was still in the studio till feb. god knows what happened during those months.

since she said it was done like last week i hope not. but remember she said it was done in dec and we found out she was still in the studio till feb. god knows what happened during those months.

wait she said again recently that it's done?

negAbhB.png