Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm AWARE its censored but I also see it as an opportunity for fans to insert whoever they want there..... geez. Of all the times to be technical about things.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Not insensitive or technical, you're just a cunt.

200.gif

Fucking CRINGE... trying to be edgy and funny about someone's way of grieving...

I'm talking about both of you, @@MoreCruelThanYou @@HydroponicWeeds ...

My blood is literally boiling rn bc of that

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

not to be insensitive but did anyone know that part was supposed to say "for Whitney and for Amy" ???

it wasn't meant for them, she only used Amy and Whitney's names during live performances because she didn't want to use the names of the people she wrote about

giphy.gif

Genuinely sorry if I offended anyone, that wasn't my intention. I was merely trying to add to the conversation about the meaningfulness of that line/ moment in the song. I wasnt trying to be bitchy or correct anyone. Me saying "not to be insensitive but" was not me trying to get technical, it was my way of saying "this is off topic but genuinely did anyone know this about the song?" No need to jump down someone's throat when you don't even know what they're trying to say

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Genuinely sorry if I offended anyone, that wasn't my intention. I was merely trying to add to the conversation about the meaningfulness of that line/ moment in the song. I wasnt trying to be bitchy or correct anyone. Me saying "not to be insensitive but" was not me trying to get technical, it was my way of saying "this is off topic but genuinely did anyone know this about the song?" No need to jump down someone's throat when you don't even know what they're trying to say

Maybe your intentions weren't to offend anyone. However, If you have to start a sentence with "not to be insensitive, but" then just dont even say it at all. ESPECIALLY when the topic in question deals with someones lost loved one. That's inexcusable. Period. :oprah3:

Maybe your intentions weren't to offend anyone. However, If you have to start a sentence with "not to be insensitive, but" then just dont even say it at all. ESPECIALLY when the topic in question deals with someones lost loved one. That's inexcusable. Period. :oprah3:

This, it was just poor choice of words.

???, ?????????

Maybe your intentions weren't to offend anyone, however. If you have to start a sentence with "not to be insensitive, but" then just dont even say it at all. ESPECIALLY when the topic in question deals with someones lost loved one. That's inexcusable. Period. :oprah3:

everyone deals with stuff differently. its really hard for me to address tragedy so I genuinely was making an attempt to divert the topic with a Lana tidbit, not to insult or be insensitive to anyone (hence why I literally used the words "not to be insensitive"). Once again, I apologize if I offended anyone that wasn't my intention, but its also important to understand that not everyone is going to know exactly how to react to personal stuff being shared in this thread

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

everyone deals with stuff differently. its really hard for me to address tragedy so I genuinely was making an attempt to divert the topic with a Lana tidbit, not to insult or be insensitive to anyone (hence why I literally used the words "not to be insensitive"). Once again, I apologize if I offended anyone that wasn't my intention, but its also important to understand that not everyone is going to know exactly how to react to personal stuff being shared in this thread

All things considered, I appreciate the fact that you at least had the decency to apologize and try to explain. @@HydroponicWeeds has yet to make a statement. But its whatever. Let's move on :smokes:

Well she is the reason we didn't get our album 2 days ago.

But also her music is amazing

LOL I have to laugh, leave Billie alone, it's not her fault if you're pissed off

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

We did it for fun i9M3Vgw.png

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

This might sound extremely weird actually, but does anyone actually feel like a weight's been lifted off their shoulders post the 29th? Like fine someone fucked up, but knowing that we actually had solid info that shit wasn't coming that date, lol even if we found out that actual day, makes me feel less anxious and not so stressed as before? T i9M3Vgw.png

We did it for fun i9M3Vgw.png

We did it for freeeeee i9M3Vgw.png

UV/Honeymoon

This might sound extremely weird actually, but does anyone actually feel like a weight's been lifted off their shoulders post the 29th? Like fine someone fucked up, but knowing that we actually had solid info that shit wasn't coming that date, lol even if we found out that actual day, makes me feel less anxious and not so stressed as before? T i9M3Vgw.png

We did it for freeeeee i9M3Vgw.png

I did it for youuuuu i9M3Vgw.png

8LQ1.gif

I wish that poetry book never happened so she would focus her energy on rolling out the album instead

Like she should have made some of the poems a part of the album’s packaging, which would have allowed her to put them out either way and it would have made for a much more interactive/interesting era. It could’ve been a win win situation.