Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

55441139_1163460783815048_82249205686468

since Norman is no longer fucking Rockwell... i guess the album is officially renamed to Chase Fucking Lana

That's not even the Same Fucking Bear 

55441139_1163460783815048_82249205686468

since Norman is no longer fucking Rockwell... i guess the album is officially renamed to Chase Fucking Lana

THE BEARS EVEN HAVE THE SAME HAT I-

Ok yall im so gullible but that NFR trademark thing seems legit.... can someone update me whats the tea

There's so issue with the name. Apparently you can't copyright names in the US so there's no problem with Lana using Norman's name for the record title.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay but 1. Why does Billie Eilish sound like a whispering Melanie Martinez and 2. Does Billie ever sing? Like I listened to her new album and yeah she's great at whispering but like, when does she start singing and belting and using actual vocal techniques rather than just breathing as softly as she can to sing a note? :awkney: Also can't wait for NFR in 2021

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I JUST PROVIDED Y'ALL A NEW TOPIC FOR NEXT FEW DAYS and you f*gs ruined it in a second good luck and keep discussing about non-existing surprise release and also a color of non-existing vinyl  :crossed:

edit:

and billie eyelash

Stop talking about B*llie and let's appreciate some talent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9TlaYxoOO8

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

why are we talking about billie eillish?

Fuck off, really.

Go talk about her in her thread.

Well she is the reason we didn't get our album 2 days ago.

But also her music is amazing

Spilling my guts w the Bowery bums is the only love I've ever known

I will never not think it’s about this hotel from now on whenever I’ll play hope is a keyboard smash. : )))))

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana stans getting brave at a new artist when their fave becomes boring, uninteresting, cheap and unproductive. That was predictable, wasn't it...

No one said Lana was any better. We been knew Lana has been dying out ever since the LA friends. But to call the breathy whispering Billie does over unused Halloween pop instrumentals talent is a stretch. I mean yeah she sounds cool and cute, but when does she actually sing? Where are the real songs?

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif