Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

what the fuck did you just fucking say to me you little rat? you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the YosemiSeals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Lana's harddrive, and I have over 300 confirmed kills and over 10,000 confirmed spells. I am trained in gorilla warfare and illegal skinning tactics and I’m the top surveyor and cultist in the entire global armed forces of Yosemite. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies and cultists across the universe and your IP and digital membrane and time-coiled legacy is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life and afterlives. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands and twenty three tendrils. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Yosemite Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the perceivable plane of the universe, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

giphy.gif

Can we stop whining about Billie? I don't understand the hype for her either, but she's just a kid. It's actually very cool for kids to have an idol who's the same age as them, not someone who's a grown ass woman and just acting like one aka Ariola Granola   :toofunny: 

And I'm actually convinced Lana isn't that petty and is happy for her either.

she's all over Twitter and apparently she's now the best selling artist... she's far from being forgotten. we might hear about her for maybe one year or two. let's not forget that she's supposedly a "child prodigy" so we're gonna talk about her and her album for a while i think. i can't imagine how Lana is feeling rn  :toofunny:  :toofunny: she must regret those candids she took with her 

This is what they predict her sales will be this week in the USA Billie Eilish (Darkroom/Interscope) 245-265k total activity, 145-155k album.

Surprising to me as thats really good and almost 2.5x the sales of Lust For Life, I didnt really think she was that popular already.

This is what they predict her sales will be this week in the USA Billie Eilish (Darkroom/Interscope) 245-265k total activity, 145-155k album.

Surprising to me as thats really good and almost 2.5x the sales of Lust For Life, I didnt really think she was that popular already.

LFL album sales is the worst in comparison tho :toofunny:

Anyways I cannot wait to see her met gala outfit this year. I mean I don't even know if she's attending but since she works with Gucci I hope she's gonna serve.  :party:

giphy.gif

she's all over Twitter and apparently she's now the best selling artist... she's far from being forgotten. we might hear about her for maybe one year or two. let's not forget that she's supposedly a "child prodigy" so we're gonna talk about her and her album for a while i think. i can't imagine how Lana is feeling rn  :toofunny:  :toofunny: she must regret those candids she took with her 

She is only 17 now I think she is here to stay, this is just the beginning

Just like Justin Bieber, Billie will fade with time. The only child prodigy who really kept themselves on the throne was Michael Jackson.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just like Justin Bieber, Billie will fade with time. The only child prodigy who really kept themselves on the throne was Michael Jackson.

Rihanna debuted when she was 16

Britney when she was 17

She won't because she's actually serving some outstandingly great music.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

We'll see with time if Billie stays.
Is she talented? Yes. 
But part of the "appeal" is that she is so young and so talented. Lorde was the same. But she will go older. She will be able to stay if her fanbase grows with her and if she is able to have appeal for the next generation as well. 

Rihanna debuted when she was 16

Britney when she was 17

I forogt about those two oops

She won't because she's actually serving some outstandingly great music.

So did Justin Bieber.............

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

if you don't stan cruel youth, then do it

she's pure talent

stream portrait of a female

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

"Think Nina Simone singing a Cat Power song over lil waynes track. It’s Sick."

ugh her mind
bjork said something similar about Homogenic

Wait, what's this about?? 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***