Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So...end of summer would be August right? So 5 months away?

tenor.gif

She described MAC/VB as "end of summer jams" and they were released in mid-September

tenor.gif

Honestly, if the album won’t be out before her European festivals, I’m gonna go into a rampage and whine about it everyday here on LB and my Twitter. My hype for this album is already low and it’s gonna be nonexistent if the album is not out until the later half of this year. :grr:

And then I’ll still be happy as a puppy going to the park when I go and buy the album. :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

album title ranking:

Norman Fucking Rockwell > Born to Die = Best American Record > Honeymoon > Paradise > Ultraviolence > AKA > Lust for Life > Sirens > God Bless America

album title ranking:

Norman Fucking Rockwell > Born to Die = Best American Record > Honeymoon > Paradise > Ultraviolence > AKA > Lust for Life > Sirens > God Bless America

Was BAR supposed to be an album title?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

album title ranking:

The Best Of Lana Del Rey >>>

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Was BAR supposed to be an album title?

It was LfL before LfL became LfL (like GBA and BtD)

had Malibu, Something Real, Yosemite, Love & LfL 1st Versions, Architecture, etc.

At this point I'm just never going to believe another word Lana says because anything and everything that comes out of er mouth lacks credibility, and it's

her own fault. I mean, we love a bipolar lying sister who writes a song called High By The Beach and then a year later answers a fan comment about being high with "ew no, just journaling"

She really is a Gemini ugh

what would born to die be named if it wasn't named born to die?

There was multiple working titles

"Do U Luv Me Yet" was one

I think the last one before BTD was "God Bless America". I know there was others I just forgot em

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

okay so she can use Norman Rockwell's name but what about the fucking between it? maybe it's considered like a disrespect to his name

even so, i don't think that gives anyone the ability to actually stop her from using it if she wanted to

it's just the way i feel

what would born to die be named if it wasn't named born to die?

iirc it went through a few changes, God Bless America was one of them; i think "The Best of Lana Del Rey" was another, there was ab 2-3 at least that we know of though; Peroxide above said another one

the only other album with public name changes is LfL with Best American Record, and kinda Honeymoon being conceptualized as "Music to Watch Boys to" but that was EARLY early stages 

There was multiple working titles

"Do U Luv Me Yet" was one

I think the last one before BTD was "God Bless America". I know there was others I just forgot em

G. B. A. (God Bless America)

The Best of Lana Del Rey

The Revenge of Lana Del Rey

The World is Ours

Do You Luv Me Yet?

Born 2 Die

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I'm not holding out for any RHCP sounds with NFR, especially from what we've heard in the snippets. Lana tends to be faulty with describing 'sounds' and 'vibes'. Remember when she used to call her earlier stuff "HawAiIaN gLaM mEtaL"?

Ultraviolence is jazzy

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I just came here to say that I was on twitter and a screenshot of that post here on Lanaboards about Lana not being able to release the record because of the album title copyright is going viral.

Get that clout Lanaboards!

I just came here to say that I was on twitter and that a screenshot of the post here on Lanaboards about Lana not being able to release the record because of the album title copyright is going viral.

Get that clout Lanaboards!

i want a viral tweet 

they want what we have . nothing

the only other album with public name changes is LfL with Best American Record, and kinda Honeymoon being conceptualized as "Music to Watch Boys to" but that was EARLY early stages

there’s been speculation that the original ultraviolence title was Black Beauty prior to the leaking of the Untouchable 5. I also wonder if she might have pinned the title as Melancholia for a bit.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

there’s been speculation that the original ultraviolence title was Black Beauty prior to the leaking of the Untouchable 5. I also wonder if she might have pinned the title as Melancholia for a bit.

so UV also went through noted changes? inchresting

Honeymoon stays the most concise, consistent, and best album from the jump

G. B. A. (God Bless America)

The Best of Lana Del Rey

The Revenge of Lana Del Rey

The World is Ours

Do You Luv Me Yet?

Born 2 Die

oh im for that im all for that