Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about how people who’ve been recently ranting about her have in a way given her free promo because people like you who haven’t heard anything about her are probably going to want to know who she is since people on this thread keep talking about her. Sorry if my response was confusing.

It’s okay I’m sorry I misunderstood

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Her lyricism was great in BTD in Paradise but then she started making these choruses that are just the same word/phrase repeated over and over

Utraviolence ultraviolence ultraviolence

High by the beach high by the beach baby bye bye

our honeymooooon our honeymoooon

Our lust for life keeps us alive our lust for life keeps us alive

etc.

I think it worked well for Ultraviolence, though. It fit with the woozy, hypnotic 4am swing of that album.

it's kinda comforting to know nothing on NFR will ever top Body Electric

I was literally just telling my friends how beautiful that song is. Hands down some of her best production :icant:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I was literally just telling my friends how beautiful that song is. Hands down some of her best production :icant:

Honestly it would've been better if the instrumental was more like the live version

alright ladies, i think it’s time we lock this damn thread. this is an endless, repeated cycle. where the mods at?!

there's no point, it'll be unlocked again so lets just leave it open

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

My grandma is gonna pass away soon and honestly I’ve been listening to what we have of HIAB, IYC, and HTD and it’s keeping me sane and hopeful that life can still be beautiful even in the times of when you lose something that you care deeply for. I need this album to feel who I really am again. I need to experience something new. Lana takes me back to when I was so young and innocent in middle school and now that i’m going to be an adult soon I want to feel a new era of myself with NFR.

giphy.gif

My grandma is gonna pass away soon and honestly I’ve been listening to what we have of HIAB, IYC, and HTD and it’s keeping me sane and hopeful that life can still be beautiful even in the times of when you lose something that you care deeply for. I need this album to feel who I really am again. I need to experience something new. Lana takes me back to when I was so young and innocent in middle school and now that i’m going to be an adult soon I want to feel a new era of myself with NFR.

I am very sorry, and even though I don't know you, I do wish for you the best. Please keep that hope of yours. Let's hope that NFR will be released very soon.

???, ?????????

I'm really sorry, sending you love and comfort through the ether. just know you're not alone. My grandfather passed away just after LFL was released. And songs like Get Free took on a whole new meaning. Whenever I hear it, I say his name in the "for ____ and for_____" part of the song in honor of him. It's small, but it makes me smile a little. I'm glad she left those parts blank so that we could insert our own lost loved ones.. also, if you ever need to talk I'm here.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I'm really sorry, sending you love and comfort through the ether. just know you're not alone. My grandfather passed away just after LFL was released. And songs like Get Free took on a whole new meaning. Whenever I hear it, I say his name in the "for ____ and for_____" part of the song in honor of him. It's small, but it makes me smile a little. I'm glad she left those parts blank so that we could insert our own lost loved ones.. also, if you ever need to talk I'm here.

not to be insensitive but did anyone know that part was supposed to say "for Whitney and for Amy" ???

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

i thought that part was censored words lmao

giphy.gif