Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

since she said it was done like last week i hope not. but remember she said it was done in dec and we found out she was still in the studio till feb. god knows what happened during those months.

she was adding more songs, wasn't she? last year she said the album would have 11 tracks and this year she said 13, so she was probably just creating those two other tracks that she added.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

March 21 in the comment section of her miss Daytona twitter ac...  :hooker:

aight i bet she's gonna tell someone else soon on whatever account that the album was just finished at that point in time

christ lol

negAbhB.png

aight i bet she's gonna tell someone else soon on whatever account that the album was just finished at that point in time

christ lol

She defenitely will, next time she's "journaling" 

Stripped of my own life

omg i really like it!!

you did a great job i love the intro without voice.

the only thing that irritates me a bit is the ''hm hm hm hm'' that you put in the backround of the chorus and with that you didn't give it time on its own. because the ''hm hm hm hm'' is haunting and beautiful on its own! 

(and the outro is also like very much of all haha )

do you think you can tweak it a little because i really like it but i really wanna love it and use it this summer! <3

Yeah haha. I’ll work on it some. Thanks for the feedback! I liked the idea of the outro but it kind of came out a mess :toofunny:

Glad you like it!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Give in i9M3Vgw.png

Gay tracks.

Released in the spring.

Coral vinyl.

Gays,

sCREaMing. 

why are you like this

The thing with Lana is that she would actually answer A LOT of questions about her album and music if people would just fucking ask her all the right things, but nobody ever does. Lana usually seems quite generous when confronted with questions but all the dumb twinks do when they meet her is scream, take a picture and talk about their fav song serial killer. Idiots

do you mean the same lana that only goes on live, looks at herself and says hi to weadorelana?

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

no tea no shade

bdq9OC0.png

Replace RBFY with Yosemite tbh. She said up front that RBFY was not going to be on the album.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

you don't think she's pulling an UV and rerecording/rewriting the whole album, right?

No. She can’t if she wants to have Jack as a producer for the album (he’s probably doing something else already). She said she loves the tracks she did with Jack, said she had a lot of fun making them. Scrapping everything doesn’t make any sense. Something else is stalling NFR.

Lana has one problem- keeping her mouth shut. If she never mentioned anything unless she knew for 100% then we’d not be in this mess. Honestly I don’t want to hear 30 seconds of songs she’s never going to release or tease us with idea like a cherry music video or 25 track re-release ...like all it does is make fans disappointed. So in future she should only tell us when it’s set in stone. Because fake news is worse then no news at all.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Lana has one problem- keeping her mouth shut. If she never mentioned anything unless she knew for 100% then we’d not be in this mess. Honestly I don’t want to hear 30 seconds of songs she’s never going to release or tease us with idea like a cherry music video or 25 track re-release ...like all it does is make fans disappointed. So in future she should only tell us when it’s set in stone. Because fake news is worse then no news at all.

She’s also shitty at figuring out how long things take to be made. But I agree with you that she says so much that doesn’t come through.