Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This might be so so so, SO premature but. Where do u guys plan on listening to the album the first time? I think I might go for some kind of sunset hike ..

ย 

Was going to take the day off and drive around the city/country. But, I may be in a nursing home by then.

This might be so so so, SO premature but. Where do u guys plan on listening to the album the first time? I think I might go for some kind of sunset hike ..

I'll take a ride on my bike to my favorite park

Was going to take the day off and drive around the city/country. But, I may be in a nursing home by then.

:lmao:

Ok but does anyone else get lowkey cowboy vibes from IYC? How the verses remind me of casually just riding a horse out at the park? In ur car, in ur car I'm ur bb?ย giphy.gif

Ride ride while u can bb :krylie:ย 

UV/Honeymoon

I always listen to albums for the first time in my room on my CD player, but I think I may sit on the roof and listen to this one. Maybe look at the sunset

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Ok but does anyone else get lowkey cowboy vibes from IYC? How the verses remind me of casually just riding a horse out at the park? In ur car, in ur car I'm ur bb?ย giphy.gif

Ride ride while u can bb :krylie:

ย 

This is off topic but Brokeback Mountain was such a good movie, and the ending................. :defeated: : :crying4:

โ™กย ย standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenย โ™ก

Do y'all think that this album is gonna be similar to Honeymoon in the way that a lot of the tracks have really interesting beginnings and/or endings?

ย 

Mariners has like a 40 second intro and the guitar outro with the fading vocals

ย 

VB's intro is pretty standard but the 30 second acapella ending

ย 

Hope's intro starts off without any instrumentation

ย 

IYC seems to have a long, string filled intro

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

You guys you know what I was thinking...?

There is actually a chance that she could change the album title by now...

ย 

out of all the theories from this thread this is the one that bothers me the most :rip:

ย 

the album y'all will be downloading, streamind and buying is and will forever be called NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL

i think im gonna listen to the record for the first time somewhere in a woodsy somewhere area, with me decked out, all in neon, some reylon, some nylon, some fur coats and acrylic sunglasses. the kicker? oh, aha thaknks for wondering sweetpea; the suave smooth kicker is that i will be hanging upside down from the trees, being strung by my own hair and fingertips as my skin stretches out twice, maybe even quadrice it's size ahaha ;) i will be nothing but a sheet of fau-xfur lined skin tissue and hair follicle. the next twist? gasoline. i'm sipping it through an LED light up swurvy straw from the local gas station. mhmmm baby that's right, a straw straight taped into a fuel pump at the local Shell Station, picture that, me, being hung out to dry like a freshly washed linen, in my fur and neon, sipping on, wait no- drowinging ;) ahaha in gasoline before i reach the first song, in which a flame is lit, this flame u ask? yeah it's being lit by a local homeless man i paid off to help me in my systemic rebukavacation for total enlightenment given my current circumstances ahaha ;) sounds kinda hot and flamey, wouldn't u agree cutie? so once i reach the specific song anyeveryone is waiting for i bite into a flint stone myself, sparking it inside my mouth like puff the magic dragon with his thick, dummy thick scales and cheeks striking together to make his dummy thicc cheeks smack the cobblestone, except it's my shark-born implanted teeth striking a flint stone inside my then-dehydrated mouth, in the woods, sipping on gasoline still at this point; once the sparks hit the inner cevices of my grand canyon sedimentary tongue norman fucking rockwe

Brokeback Mountain had such a good story and the ending made me cry. But the gay scenes were just a few and they were kinda gross

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"ย ย :makeup:

You guys you know what I was thinking...?

There is actually a chance that she could change the album title by now...

Oh no, don't speak this into existence :rip:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

lmao

I love how this thread keeps on going, forever, even when nothing happens.

ย 

give me ur palm and spit sample and i can make ur life the same way my child

Replace RBFY with Yosemite tbh. She said up front that RBFY was not going to be on the album.

shes on there

Dark Paradise music video

DP was supposed to have a video? a true crime against humanity that it didnt happen

negAbhB.png

#thestruggleisreal

ย 

ย 

Brokeback Mountain had such a good story and the ending made me cry. But the gay scenes were just a few and they were kinda gross

ย 

Michelle Williams was AMAZING on itย  :flutter:

8nl2OpX.png