Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

At this point, the best way to not lose your sanity is to convince yourself that NFR is coming out in August or September, no matter how perfect In Your Car or Cinnamon are, no matter how much HIaB would be perfect this time of year, no matter how early she started teasing this fucking era. It pains me to have to come to this, but I expect the next posts to be about her poetry book.

NFR is shaping up to be a masterpiece, served to us in a promotion catastrophe.

Are you ladies going to buy her damn poetry book?

y e s

I'm so here for it srsly I don't get all the hate the book is getting 

I don't think the album is being so delayed just because of it 

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Why did she started teasing it A YEAR AGO wtf she's a mess.. I'm so mad

Because:

1- she felt like sharing her beautiful song, not realizing we would be craving for the whole thing the minute it was teased;

2- she’s shit at guessing how long something takes to make and she thought the album would be done in the near future of the post, probably.

i want to end myself

Tbh I don't think these leakers have anything otherwise they would have leaked something by now.

Leakers only leak things once they're in the hands of most in the network so even if they had shit it's not getting leaked

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Tbh I'm not really sure. I think someone mentioned that Eclipse's cousin works for some record compay (?) so they have access to new releases...but I could be wrong. As for the whole storage thing, it's quite impressive how since Lana has been working with Jack, no new material has leaked like they have done in the past. I guess Jack has things locked up tight so people can't hack whatever system he has.

Interesting. Like i’m curious as to how Honeymouns got his hand on Wild Side and if he personally knows Eclipse. I know Sayyestoheaven has demos and unreleased songs as well but is very close to Honeymouns.

giphy.gif

Like...what's stopping them from releasing the TNC demo? This era is literally drier than a nun's vagina, give us SOMETHING.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

y e s

I'm so here for it srsly I don't get all the hate the book is getting 

I don't think the album is being so delayed just because of it

Read the poems again and ask yourself if you’d buy them if they weren’t written by Lana.

I wouldn’t.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png