Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We're literally not telling her to serve us or do what we say, we just want her to update us. She can take as long as she wants but inform your fans. Especially when you've literally announced an album to be released at a certain time and not addressed a false release date that confused everyone

she never even formally told us it was delayed! like wtf.

but thanks for that tweet off missdaytona because that totally cleared everything.

before NFR i was a loyal lana fan and pretty much devoted most of my money and time towards her (which i did since 2012) but now i literally couldn't give a rats ass about her. ive just moved on to marina now  :toofunny:  :toofunny:   :toofunny:

the level of disrespect and laziness exhibited by lana has just made me lowkey hate her yikes

IMG-9555.jpg

Spoiler

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Over a quarter of a year since the last single and she's done nothing album related since then except upload 2 snippets to Instagram, one of which she didn't even get out of bed for 

tenor.gif

and the sad thing is is that i feel like she wont even apologize or explain anything when the album does come out... she will just pretend like its the simple era of NFR and ignore everything. 

Over a quarter of a year since the last single and she's done nothing album related since then except upload 2 snippets to Instagram, one of which she didn't even get out of bed for 

tenor.gif

Same, whenever I get a notif from insta, I don't even press it immediately because I know it won't be any album related. I keep hoping it is, but I know it won't, so I don't stress checking what it is.

and the sad thing is is that i feel like she wont even apologize or explain anything when the album does come out... she will just pretend like its the simple era of NFR and ignore everything. 

I mean... why would she, she don't think she's done anything wrong in her mind. This is her "plan", to not have a plan and just go with her feelings and release a song whenever and the album when she wants to.

... Yikes, it sounds like her label really don't have any demands at all, they really are gonna let her do as she pleases, huh? They might keep saying they want a more pop or radio friendly song, and she might listen to a degree, but it really is in her hands when this album is gonna come. Sigh. :(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The ending guitars in MAC are my favorite part of this era so far.

Tea. It's one of her best outros <3

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

She's really involved in what she does and nobody sees it. She literally wants to sell her book 1$ despite the fact that a single copy would cost more than 1$ to make.

I don't doubt that, but I still think it's going to be a disaster. I mean, she's binding it herself (and I am pretty certain she meant literally, not outsourcing), and how many copies can she realistically make between spin classes, Hillsong services, and Cha Cha Matcha sips? I seriously think she's going to make like 500 copies and that's it.

Most people who are fawning over it on her IG are not going to get one.

She should employ all of us to bind it for her. We're all bored af and we have a vested interest in having her release it asap. DM it to me Lana; I will bind the fuck out of it.

I'm bored so I'm going to have to make up stuff again:

Maybe Lana Shazamed NFR and a track or two came back a match for Radiohead, so she has to redo.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lana has posted 21 pages from the poetry book on her IG (that’s 21 single pages [including 2 page pictures] not 21 poems). How much more can she possibly tease without releasing the whole book?

Well, when she put up those pics of herself holding it and everyone made fun of her dirty nails, it looked about 40 pages to me.

I don't doubt that, but I still think it's going to be a disaster. I mean, she's binding it herself (and I am pretty certain she meant literally, not outsourcing), and how many copies can she realistically make between spin classes, Hillsong services, and Cha Cha Matcha sips? I seriously think she's going to make like 500 copies and that's it.

Most people who are fawning over it on her IG are not going to get one.

She should employ all of us to bind it for her. We're all bored af and we have a vested interest in having her release it asap. DM it to me Lana; I will bind the fuck out of it.

I'm bored so I'm going to have to make up stuff again:

Maybe Lana Shazamed NFR and a track or two came back a match for Radiohead, so she has to redo.

This just made me remember how people had to wait to get their signed LFL copies, I wonder how long it would take her if she really will bind the books herself? :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

You know what I keep thinking about: she mentioned all these things about how the album was already done, how she already wrote songs before collating with Jack, how her life has changed and whatever since she’s been hanging out with her cult of 30 year old instagram thots and Ben saying the album isn’t done yet... I think songs on the album just don’t relate to her anymore so she keeps trying to scrap it and rework it to the point where it isn’t even the same album that she “finished” last year. I know when I look at poetry and writings from a year ago I feel like they don’t relate to me or I have to keep tweaking it and making changes to the point where it’s not even a sincere product anymore. So my theory is that whatever NFR we get now won’t even be the NFR 2018 we were supposed to get. There might be some “old” songs lumped in there out of pure laziness alone but it’ll be an uncohesive mess. :(

This just made me remember how people had to wait to get their signed LFL copies, I wonder how long it would take her if she really will bind the books herself? :toofunny:

It looks like she is .... with those paper comb binding machines, first you punch the slats (which you could see on the scans when she posted the poems with the selfie a few weeks ago) and then you put it through and it inserts the plastic binding .... and the last scans she posted, looks like it was bound. That might just be her copy and she might be outsourcing the rest and/or having them done as an actual bound book, but for a $1 and knowing Lana it wouldn't surprise me at all if she's doing it herself.

Would explain why it's taking so damn long.